Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Championship Week

On 12/3/2022 at 1:56 PM, Spaztecs said:

Why not Allegiant ?

Pac CCG Friday Night - MW CCG on Saturday Night. It shouldn't take long to change the on field logos.

What a weekend in Vegas !

Allegiant would be the ideal location if it has to be a neutral site. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

We need to be attacking the middle of the field with slants and dig routes. Donks line backers are banged up and our WRs have the speed to beat man to man. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

On 12/3/2022 at 3:08 PM, SAMO said:

green is a phenomenal athlete...but holy shit he can't hit the broad side of a barn with his throws

This is unusual for him.  His accuracy this year, especially the last 5 games, has been really good.  Freshmen nerves I think.  

On 12/3/2022 at 3:07 PM, ridgeview2 said:

We need to be attacking the middle of the field with slants and dig routes. Donks line backers are banged up and our WRs have the speed to beat man to man. 

The linebackers are the strength of the defense. We give up more sideline passes than anything. Haener just hasn't hit yet.

On 12/3/2022 at 2:09 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is unusual for him.  His accuracy this year, especially the last 5 games, has been really good.  Freshmen nerves I think.  

On 12/3/2022 at 2:10 PM, tailingpermit said:

He’s nervous, this is very uncharacteristic of him. 

could totally see that...this is probably the biggest game he's ever played in at any level...he's going to be a great one in future seasons...but he needs to settle down if Boise wants to win this game

On 12/3/2022 at 3:09 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Generally, I agree. However, his best passing games have come against suspect defenses. Wondering if the looks he is seeing today are making him overthink it.