Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Championship Week

On 12/1/2022 at 10:03 AM, SangerBulldog said:

I got to figure if Boise loses it’s the potato bowl for them, if Fresno loses a lot of people have us in the frisco bowl. 

Yuck.

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

Driving up to Auburn tonight, then heading over the Donner  Pass tomorrow.  

first time to that part of the country, really looking forward to it and to the game.  Taking my two oldest on the road trip.

Go Dogs!

C08AAEAD-AFB1-4439-907F-35E8631A92D3.jpeg

On 12/1/2022 at 3:56 PM, CPslograd said:

first time to that part of the country, really looking forward to it and to the game.  Taking my two oldest on the road trip.

Go Dogs!

Drive safe. Donner is getting snow tonight and probably Sunday. Slow and steady

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 12/1/2022 at 4:56 PM, CPslograd said:

Go Dogs!

On 12/1/2022 at 5:18 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Donner can be tricky in the winter. I got some snow socks for my tires a couple of years ago and I'm amazed how well they work. Cheaper and easier to store/put on than chains, and I think they work better.

On 12/1/2022 at 4:18 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Traveling in the West in December is no joke.  I've been checking the weather for the past 10 days.  Flights out of Fresno to Boise were ridiculous, so I thought about driving to Vegas and flying from there.  But the last couple days the weather forecast firmed up and it looked like I was going to have a window to get through the pass on the 80 tomorrow.  I've got a FWD and chains, so we should be good.

The kids are excited.  I'm hoping for some good weather in Boise on Sunday so we can take a look around.

Only reason it was possible is that my boy is out for the wrestling season with a knee injury.

On 12/1/2022 at 4:57 PM, kingpotato said:

Donner can be tricky in the winter. I got some snow socks for my tires a couple of years ago and I'm amazed how well they work. Cheaper and easier to store/put on than chains, and I think they work better.

I was told there is a restraunt called Bacon in Boise that is good?

I wish I could have explored Boise more when I was there for the bowl game in 2007. I was with the band and we went to Bogus Basin for a day of skiing and snow boarding, but we didn't stay long enough to explore the city or hit up any of the bars and restaurants.

On 12/1/2022 at 5:44 PM, CPslograd said:

Traveling in the West in December is no joke.  I've been checking the weather for the past 10 days.  Flights out of Fresno to Boise were ridiculous, so I thought about driving to Vegas and flying from there.  But the last couple days the weather forecast firmed up and it looked like I was going to have a window to get through the pass on the 80 tomorrow.  I've got a FWD and chains, so we should be good.

The kids are excited.  I'm hoping for some good weather in Boise on Sunday so we can take a look around.

Only reason it was possible is that my boy is out for the wrestling season with a knee injury.

Bummer about your kid’s knee but it sounds like a fun trip. Dress warm. Hopefully the weather complies.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Same. I have full confidence in our offense, but our defense, particularly 3rd down defense has been swiss cheese. Boise always has the Houdini mystique to pull plays out of their asses when they need it most and that's a backbreaker for defenses. If the defense allows Green to extend plays and run it down their throats then it's game over. 

On 12/1/2022 at 10:33 AM, SangerBulldog said:

The last time Fresno played on the blue for a championship 

F9B32286-9A68-4131-B669-6EF3BCB9E17A.jpeg

The last time we played against Haener he spent more time on his backside than your mom, he threw three picks, and your fans started fighting each other 

On 12/1/2022 at 4:56 PM, CPslograd said:

Go Dogs!

Enjoy your time in Boise