Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Same Sex marriage vote

On 12/6/2022 at 3:17 PM, renoskier said:

a "sin"? says who?

not my "religion"

Hey man, homosexuality feels as wrong to me as any number of 'sins' or crimes. Homosexuality is so fuggin nasty and repulsive to me it makes me cringe. I don't understand how any man could think it's a good idea to stick his C*** into another dude's sweaty, hairy poopy butthole. 🤮 I've tried to understand it and just can't. It's feels... just... wrong. It's the way I feel and I can't help that. I don't have to accept or promote the gay stuff. It's a free country. 

On 12/6/2022 at 3:10 PM, Bob said:

Hey man, homosexuality feels as wrong to me as any number of 'sins' or crimes. Homosexuality is so fuggin nasty and repulsive to me it makes me cringe. I don't understand how any man could think it's a good idea to stick his C*** into another dude's sweaty, hairy poopy butthole. 🤮 I've tried to understand it and just can't. It's feels... just... wrong. It's the way I feel and I can't help that. I don't have to accept or promote the gay stuff. It's a free country. 

Bookmarked for when you and two other men, one underage, fall out of the closet.

On 12/6/2022 at 4:40 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

Bookmarked for when you and two other men, one underage, fall out of the closet.

Lol. You little puss. You’re not even man enough to get married and start a family.

oh, wait, you’ve got doggies , so that makes up for it. Bet your parents are so proud

On 12/6/2022 at 3:55 PM, Bob said:

Lol. You little puss. You’re not even man enough to get married and start a family.

oh, wait, you’ve got doggies , so that makes up for it. Bet your parents are so proud

Almost any loser can get married or throw a load in a woman.  Giving a damn about what people do in their private lives while being a little baby about pretty much everything that doesn't fit in your wheelhouse is peak hilarity in calling someone a puss.  I am guessing my dogs behave better than your kids, we have already heard how your poor behavior has rubbed off on them at school.  You should be so proud at your terrible effort at setting a proper example.   :cheers:

I don't get it either, so...I don’t do it 

but to each his own, as you say...

"it's a free country"...allegedly

Think small door, big room.

On 12/6/2022 at 8:03 AM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Your density must be clinical. None of these statements contradict each other. I’ll wait another couple of days for you to come up with another response.

I have a lot going on this week, I’ll try to respond quicker. Apologies. 

In one post you are arguing the couple can just “make their own damn cake”.

In later posts you are arguing that making wedding cakes is a “specialized artisanal skill” and it is “astonishingly difficult”. 

Something cannot be an astonishingly difficult task that requires a specialized artisanal skill while also being a task so simple that anybody with access to a grocery store can do. 

On 12/6/2022 at 4:10 PM, Bob said:

Interesting that the sex part defines your insecurities. I guarantee you that you've met people in life that you had no clue they are gay and you thought they were just normal people and treated them fairly.  But oh boy, if you see it promoted or announced, it's pure evil.  This just shows how idiotic your insecure fear mongering theories are. 

On 12/6/2022 at 6:55 PM, Bob said:

On 12/6/2022 at 6:10 PM, Bob said:

You have the intellect of a 4 year old, and the wit of the autistic. 

On 12/6/2022 at 4:37 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

I can teabag two at once if you want to play the lackey.

What you do in private is none of my business.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 12/6/2022 at 6:10 PM, Bob said:

next time hit up a twink instead of a bear

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 12/6/2022 at 4:10 PM, Bob said:

You have the right to feel that way. I feel the same as well. But, i also understand my feelings on the subject don't mean squat to the people who are attracted to the same sex.

So,  I respectfully let them do their thing and I do mine. Whether their Choice is based on sex, Love, or Cultural shock value is their thing.

I also recognize no one is forcing me to become gay either. So, I have no place forcing them to be straight.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 12/7/2022 at 8:55 AM, Spaztecs said:

You have the right to feel that way. I feel the same as well. But, i also understand my feelings on the subject don't mean squat to the people who are attracted to the same sex.

So,  I respectfully let them do their thing and I do mine. Whether their Choice is based on sex, Love, or Cultural shock value is their thing.

I also recognize no one is forcing me to become gay either. So, I have no place forcing them to be straight.

I’ve never met a gay person that their main motivation is wanting to create cultural shock value.  All the social, political, religious and career cards stacked against them are massive. Why would anyone want to invite this discrimination into their daily lives? 

On 12/6/2022 at 10:38 PM, SalinasSpartan said:

I have a lot going on this week, I’ll try to respond quicker. Apologies. 

In one post you are arguing the couple can just “make their own damn cake”.

In later posts you are arguing that making wedding cakes is a “specialized artisanal skill” and it is “astonishingly difficult”. 

Something cannot be an astonishingly difficult task that requires a specialized artisanal skill while also being a task so simple that anybody with access to a grocery store can do. 

No apologies necessary. I do get pithy and catty from time to time. Forgive me.

The make your own damn cake line speaks to the free exercise clause. The talent required to make such a cake only exemplifies what is being demanded. Had a cake already been made and was for sale but the gay couple was barred from purchasing it because they were gay that’s clearly different than having to create something that does not yet exist. Though I would stereotypically expect a gay wedding to have a bit better taste, would a fundamentalist Christian rock band be unable to decline a booking at a gay wedding? 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.