Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

Georgia Senate Runoff

Who ya watchin ?

I'm following Steve Karnacki at MSNBC.

He's fun.

Oh, and insightful.

But mostly entertatining

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 12/6/2022 at 6:33 PM, grandjean87 said:

Thought it would not be quite so close.  Fvcking Georgians. 

The fact that Walker is even in this race should tell you all you need to know.  MAGAs don't shock me anymore. Trump was the worst president in our entire history and Walker is just as corrupt and truthful but none of that matters.

If Walker wins, the moderate GOPs should be ashamed of themselves. Warnock isn't a saint but Walker can't even count to 15 without using his fingers and toes. 

On 12/6/2022 at 6:51 PM, utenation said:

The fact that Walker is even in this race should tell you all you need to know.  MAGAs don't shock me anymore. Trump was the worst president in our entire history and Walker is just as corrupt and truthful but none of that matters.

If Walker wins, the moderate GOPs should be ashamed of themselves. Warnock isn't a saint but Walker can't even count to 15 without using his fingers and toes. 

It's all about guaranteed GOP votes and lapdogs. Not competence.

Americans Mayor

On 12/6/2022 at 6:51 PM, utenation said:

We're not a highly educated nation.  

There's a FB post going somewhat viral this week.  I've seen it copied and pasted a few times by generally good people. It's a mumbo jumbo word salad of idiocy, but it strikes emotional chords. That's where we are as a nation. 

On 12/6/2022 at 7:02 PM, IanforHeisman said:

Glad i don’t live in Georgia.. MGT and Herschel are among the dumbest mfers alive and republicans nominate them for leadership?

If Walker wins, I wouldn't be shocked if the GOP props him up for the future FBI Director. With Walker's genius level intelligence and extensive, polished career in Law Enforcement, he seems like a great choice for current GOP logic. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Karnacki at MSNBC just predicted a Warnock W.

94% counted.

Majority of remaining ballots are in the ATL Metro

Americans Mayor

On 12/6/2022 at 10:05 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Even the candidate stupidity Just Means More in SEC Country. Look at Tuberville 

Political talking heads are wrapping the "Trump Endorsed Goons" Bow on this and he can thank Don for another failed election. 

herschel-sisyphus-walker.png