Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

Georgia Senate Runoff

Another day, another Georgia early voting record set. Although there are fewer early voting days available for this election vs previous elections, the voters seem to be turning out to not miss out.

Another interesting point. Gen Z's 7 voting age eligible birth years are turning out in high numbers compared to Millennials per the state's voting dashboard. Click "Total Turnout" at the top then "Age Group" in the right hand chart tile.

https://sos.ga.gov/data-hub-december-6-2022-runoff

On 11/29/2022 at 5:38 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Another day, another Georgia early voting record set. Although there are fewer early voting days available for this election vs previous elections, the voters seem to be turning out to not miss out.

Another interesting point. Gen Z's 7 voting age eligible birth years are turning out in high numbers compared to Millennials per the state's voting dashboard. Click "Total Turnout" at the top then "Age Group" in the right hand chart tile.

https://sos.ga.gov/data-hub-december-6-2022-runoff

Thinking these turnout totals and demo favor Warnock 

On 11/29/2022 at 7:03 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Thinking these turnout totals and demo favor Warnock 

The evil part of me wants to see Walker speak in the Senate. Making proposals and competent rebuttals as well as educate the senate floor on how there’s too many trees on the planet. Maybe whip out his newest police badge. 

Now that we have control of the Senate, let him embarrass himself and serve all the half wits that voted for him. The fact that this was a tie in round 1 shows how stupid Georgia residents are. 

On 11/29/2022 at 6:59 PM, utenation said:

The evil part of me wants to see Walker speak in the Senate. Making proposals and competent rebuttals as well as educate the senate floor on how there’s too many trees on the planet. Maybe whip out his newest police badge. 

Now that we have control of the Senate, let him embarrass himself and serve all the half wits that voted for him. The fact that this was a tie in round 1 shows how stupid Georgia residents are. 

god no.  MTG has no clue how outclassed she is in debates.  Walker would have no clue he was making no sense.  Don't encourage them with a win

On 11/29/2022 at 8:11 PM, Billings said:

god no.  MTG has no clue how outclassed she is in debates.  Walker would have no clue he was making no sense.  Don't encourage them with a win

Like I said, just my evil side speaking there.  My rational side wants him to go away. 😉

On 11/29/2022 at 8:34 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Since Early Voting typically favors Dems, I think this could be a really good sign for Warnock going into the Runoff.  Especially if Walker keeps opening his mouth and letting stupid stuff fall out

Plus Walker now having to defend himself from carpetbagging talk.