Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Big Game Tonight: Sam Houston @ Nevada 7pm

On 11/28/2022 at 8:31 PM, thatsmymammy said:

sam houston playing very agreassive

Do all of their opponents shoot 20+ FTs per game? Some of their fouls are just ridiculous.

On 11/28/2022 at 10:59 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

We have won the race to 69

I don’t believe one can arrive at 69 before the other. Impossible! 

On 11/28/2022 at 9:59 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

We have won the race to 69

Looks like you have some hoops to look forward to this year. Nice win.  Conference play is around the corner. I'm trusting you here. Where should I put Nevada in the conference standings by the end of the season?

Decisive win.   Nevada's only loss to date is at undefeated Kansas State, which went to OT.  Down slate on deck for the Pack prior to conference play of note for both of our squads is at Oregon (winnable) and Norfolk State.  Let's have some with it and see what happens with them two common opponents.  Oh, we have the Tulane too, which ya'll already won in New Orleans.  

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

On 11/28/2022 at 9:07 PM, utenation said:

Looks like you have some hoops to look forward to this year. Nice win.  Conference play is around the corner. I'm trusting you here. Where should I put Nevada in the conference standings by the end of the season?

Solidly middle of the pack. I don’t know how the barroom brawl shakes out. There’s a lot of good teams. We probably don’t have anyone that’ll make first team all conference. 4th would be a good result. This team doesn’t play like the preseason 9th best team.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 11/28/2022 at 9:18 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Solidly middle of the pack. I don’t know how the barroom brawl shakes out. There’s a lot of good teams. We probably don’t have anyone that’ll make first team all conference. 4th would be a good result. This team doesn’t play like the preseason 9th best team.

It’s definitely looking like a top half team, probably 4th or 5th.

kat.jpg

Hey, Slappy, my bud.  Care to make a funsy bet on margin of victory - or loss - re our common opponents for the season?  We already did at Oregon 66 - 56.  We both have Norfolk, which is Coogs next game.  Then there is the at Tulane (we also host them in conference play).  So....we are both at Oregon and at the Tulane and we both host Norfolk.  Let's make a funsy bet, non monetary, and see what happens.  

If it's a 69-69 tie up, well then that's quite a pickle.  

On 11/28/2022 at 11:29 PM, Coog kev said:

Hey, Slappy, my bud.  Care to make a funsy bet on margin of victory - or loss - re our common opponents for the season?  We already did at Oregon 66 - 56.  We both have Norfolk, which is Coogs next game.  Then there is the at Tulane (we also host them in conference play).  So....we are both at Oregon and at the Tulane and we both host Norfolk.  Let's make a funsy bet, non monetary, and see what happens.  

Count me in. Loser buys first round at Leon’s Lounge. There’s no loser in that deal! 

On 11/28/2022 at 11:43 PM, Slapdad said:

Count me in. Loser buys first round at Leon’s Lounge. There’s no loser in that deal! 

I'm in.   Leon's is negotiable tho.  First round.  La Carafe second.  Who knows...we will make it up as we uber around.  

On 11/29/2022 at 12:20 AM, Coog kev said:

I'm in.   Leon's is negotiable tho.  First round.  La Carafe second.  Who knows...we will make it up as we uber around.  

Deal….I prefer La Carafe anyway.