Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OrediggerPoke

Titus Swen Kicked off Wyoming Football Team

Wyo has really churned out some impressive backs as of late. They’ve become the new RBU- sorry Boise. Brian Hill, Valladay, Swen. I’m sure I’m missing some but there have been some good backs under Bohly boy.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 11/28/2022 at 6:35 PM, misplacedcowboy said:

You have to trade us one of your own. We played musical chairs with Utah State last year for QB

And ended up with the best QB we've had since Josh was here.

...Bohl SERIOUSLY needs to recruit a QB that can throw the ball accurately. Big, athletic guys with canon arms? Yeah, sure. Couldn't the broadside of a barn though.

On 11/28/2022 at 7:40 PM, OrediggerPoke said:

So it's a break up... and the 20-something kid takes the high road wishing not only his teammates but the program its best, while the 60 year old making over a million per year takes on the role of petty ex-girlfriend trying to harm Swen's reputation on the way out.

Fire Bohl.

On 11/28/2022 at 7:49 PM, misplacedcowboy said:

So it's a break up... and the 20-something kid takes the high road wishing not only his teammates but the program its best, while the 60 year old making over a million per year takes on the role of petty ex-girlfriend trying to harm Swen's reputation on the way out.

Fire Bohl.

Bohl has become even more thin-skinned than he already was. Not a good quality in a football hc.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

On 11/28/2022 at 3:04 PM, Pokes Forever said:

Would be textbook Bohl.  Won’t even put names on jerseys…..set in his ways which is why he runs the A gap until it’s third and unmanageable then throws 30 yards downfield.  I guess we’ll see if any others follow suit.

You're empirical evidence is less than impressive.

Many schools do the no "...names on jerseys..." schtick.  Two of them played each other last Sat in the LA Memorial Colosseum:  U$C & Notre Dame

On 11/28/2022 at 8:54 PM, Wyovanian said:

Bohl has become even more thin-skinned than he already was. Not a good quality in a football hc.

It almost sounds like Bohl thinks he has an embarrassment of riches in the locker room or the recruiting trail. Good P5 teams have this but I doubt Wyo does. I get it, he's old school and you better not challenge his offensive style.  But it doesn't sound like he even tried to meet in the middle with maybe the best player on the team? Transfers happen but I certainly question the "Broke Team Rules" banter. 

On 11/28/2022 at 4:52 PM, CV147 said:

I wonder what the team rules were 

Boise might need a running back.

I was thinking the same thing.  It's mighty suspicious it came less-than-48-hrs after the last-game-o'-the-yr.

If you are out there Titus & it's not that bad &/or you frmr HC is a vindictive prick, pls reach-out & come to the Banana Belt o' the Front Range (4,995') -&- the Land o' the Superior Life Style:

EA82FC4B-3245-4198-A3D9-1EDF6D459C60.jpeg

https://csurams.com/sports/football/roster/coaches/jeremy-moses/2132

822AB516-6388-4748-9975-A18C463134A0.jpeg

Come on...¿how bad can it be?  He wears a bucket hat & the kids/two ladies w/beavers on their heads love him...

¡¡¡ GO STATE...BEAT Loyola-Marymount & Wazzu !!!

On 11/29/2022 at 12:14 AM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

Haha...Koeter (or whom ever you OC de jour is nxt-season) would jump at the chance to have TSwen giving him a lil' depth in the Blu Burro's QB-Room.

No question but Swen is not looking to add depth to someone's roster IMO.  He is a feature back and wants 20+ carries on a good offense.

And Jeanty may have a higher ceiling with 3 more years to go.  Best freshman RB I've seen here. 

On 11/28/2022 at 5:48 PM, son of a gun said:

And ended up with the best QB we've had since Josh was here.

...Bohl SERIOUSLY needs to recruit a QB that can throw the ball accurately. Big, athletic guys with canon arms? Yeah, sure. Couldn't the broadside of a barn though.

Gosh Darn it...I went almost one-day w/out hearing/reading a mention of the pride of Reedly College.

On 11/28/2022 at 5:35 PM, madmartigan said:

They’ve become the new RBU- sorry Boise. Brian Hill, Valladay, Swen. 

-besides the fact every starter in a non-covid year has been drafted for Boise over the last decade or so. And does it really count when your last two starters transfer out?

2012 Doug Martin (Rd 1, 31)

2015 Jay Ajayi (Rd 5, 13)

2017 Jeremy McNichols (Rd 5, 18)

2019 Alex Mattison (Rd 3, 35)

2023 George Holani (TBD)

2025 Ashton Jeanty (TBD)

---vs---

2017 Brian Hill (Rd 5, 12)

2023 Valladay (TBD - Arizona State 1100 yards, 16 touchdowns)

2023 Swen (TBD)

Swen not putting together the best resume to be picked up in the portal.  UW..."just ain't fit my style"...For his part, Swen said he doesn’t have any hard feelings toward Bohl or the program, and that he and the coaching staff weren’t on the same page. “We just didn’t see eye to eye when it came to game planning,” Swen said. 

The Aztecs could use him.

Does this move put Bohl on the hot seat ?

As in,  He's reached the end of his rope? 

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor