Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OrediggerPoke

Titus Swen Kicked off Wyoming Football Team

Wowie. That's a big loss for Wyo. He always rapes USU. Do you Wyo fans think he could be P5 bound a la Neyor? Different circumstances entirely I'll grant, but Swen is a beastly back. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 11/28/2022 at 1:37 PM, madmartigan said:

Wowie. That's a big loss for Wyo. He always rapes USU. Do you Wyo fans think he could be P5 bound a la Neyor? Different circumstances entirely I'll grant, but Swen is a beastly back. 

That sucks for Wyoming. He was really the only true weapon they had on offense. I'd be pretty surprised if he doesn't land at a P5. Valladay ended up being very successful at ASU this year so a bunch of big schools will come sniffing regardless of what he did to get booted.

Wyo might be turning into a farm team for RB's looking to go P5.

On 11/28/2022 at 12:59 PM, roughrider said:

Obviously not criminal in nature or the scholarship would be pulled. 

Not necessarily.  I don't know if it's criminal in nature or not, but I'd be surprised if this was the final word on it.  Too many folks in the 307 are going to want to know the rest of the story.

On 11/28/2022 at 12:59 PM, roughrider said:

Obviously not criminal in nature or the scholarship would be pulled.   So, he's a quick in and out of the portal and on to new vistas.

The scholarship is basically being pulled. It says he remains on scholarship through the fall semester only but can't participate in any team activities at all...Well fall semester costs and fees were paid months ago so absent the University kicking him out he would have the right to finish out the fall semester regardless because those costs and fees have long since been paid.

On 11/28/2022 at 1:37 PM, madmartigan said:

I think he could be P5 bound ala Valladay going to Arizona State this year (similarly a running back with one year of eligibility remaining). However, this is going to depend on the reason he was kicked off of Wyoming's team. If he simply told Bohl to +++++ off, then I think he can and will land somewhere else.  If he did or is accused of doing something extreme (such as domestic violence, sexual assault, assault, etc...), then I think his college career and any pro aspirations could be in doubt. There is no information so this is all pure speculation.

Since all we can do is speculate at this point...

He approached Bohl and let him know he intends to transfer. Bohl's ego wouldn't allow it and felt the need to kick him off the team.

"Below the standard necessary to be a part of Cowboy football" could describe the coaching staff too, Craig...

On 11/28/2022 at 3:36 PM, misplacedcowboy said:

He approached Bohl and let him know he intends to transfer. Bohl's ego wouldn't allow it and felt the need to kick him off the team.

"Below the standard necessary to be a part of Cowboy football" could describe the coaching staff too, Craig...

That is the rumor that is apparently going on barstool sports now.  But that makes no sense...Keyon Blankenbaker similarly announced his decision to not play in the bowl and enter the transfer portal last year and there was no being kicked off the team announcement then.

On 11/28/2022 at 3:36 PM, misplacedcowboy said:

Would be textbook Bohl.  Won’t even put names on jerseys…..set in his ways which is why he runs the A gap until it’s third and unmanageable then throws 30 yards downfield.  I guess we’ll see if any others follow suit.

It SUCKS to be a CSU Ram!

If that's close to true, Bohl has to go.  The whole team will realize wtf just happened and maybe they already knew before the Fresno game.  They played with no passion compared to a week before and something was up.  

Bohl has over spent his welcome.  His programs are stale.  If there's a good player with years left they hit the portal;  minus the few tough guys who would do the US proud and join the Marines.   But most kids these days are not big fans of 'my way or the highway' old school Woody Hayes wannabes.

On 11/28/2022 at 3:28 PM, roughrider said:

If that's close to true, Bohl has to go.  The whole team will realize wtf just happened and maybe they already knew before the Fresno game.  They played with no passion compared to a week before and something was up.  

Bohl has over spent his welcome.  His programs are stale.  If there's a good player with years left they hit the portal;  minus the few tough guys who would do the US proud and join the Marines.   But most kids these days are not big fans of 'my way or the highway' old school Woody Hayes wannabes.

I want Wyoming to hire Dave Christensen back so we can see another classic Howdy Doody moment. He’s not even working right now. 

kat.jpg