Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoFasZz

UNLV Arroyo fired

On 12/4/2022 at 10:50 AM, masterfrog said:

Kalani Sitake from BYU?  He has to be looking for a landing spot because his teams don’t look ready for the Big 12. 

Why would the transfer portal heat up over Kalani Shitalke? Nobody has ever heard of him.

On 12/4/2022 at 8:44 AM, VegasReb said:

Initial name that came to mind was Chris Peterson but the follow-up tweet implies it may be a current HC

He may be implying Urban Meyer, and as you said Chris Peterson. I don’t know of anyone else with that kind of “heavy hitter” portal pull.

I don’t think it comes to fruition, gladly be wrong but we’ve been through this too many times. Problem is Sua is the only one saying this and he’s not connected to UNLV at all. 

On 12/4/2022 at 9:19 AM, Rosegreen said:

He may be implying Urban Meyer, and as you said Chris Peterson. I don’t know of anyone else with that kind of “heavy hitter” portal pull.

I don’t think it comes to fruition, gladly be wrong but we’ve been through this too many times. Problem is Sua is the only one saying this and he’s not connected to UNLV at all. 

Are you still holding firm to the news you broke yesterday about Stoops? It’s been awful quiet from the beat writers. I would think if it was as done as you claimed, it would have gathered some traction locally at this point.