Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoFasZz

UNLV Arroyo fired

Surprising

UNLV needs to go nfl retread imo. He’ll get Gruden

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

What was UNLV expecting this year? I don't know if Arroyo was the answer, but team has improved every year he coached, seems like waiting another year or two to see where it goes would have been prudent. Starting over every 3 years is a recipe for perpetually occupying the cellar.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

UNLV players after hearing thia news:

night court bull GIF by Laff

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

This is why UNLV can't have nice things...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 11/28/2022 at 10:43 AM, Rebels18 said:

dayummmmm nevermind @mugtang , the cannon wasn't enough to save his bacon. 

He had like a $2.5 million dollar buyout too

certainly this means UNLV has a big-name hire waiting in the wings

CERTAINLY 

yes...certainly

certainly?

Most certainly.

Jeff Horton has been waiting for UNLV to build some decent facilities. He has been waiting for the right opportunity.

The time is now !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Questionable move by UNLV.

New AD wanting to put his fingerprints on the FB program. Harper better have the money and new guy already lined up because firing a HC that has had to clean out the toilet called UNLV football during the Covid year and the improved the past 2 years and then only getting 3 years of a 5 year contract is not a good look… AGAIN!

He had better know what he’s doing because if not his head will be the next to roll. I just renewed my season tickets at the game. Should have waited because my patience with this bullshit has come to an end. 

Im in the “WIN RIGHT NOW AND GO TO A BOWL YEAR #1” camp. 

3-2-1 The return of Rebel Robert 

On 11/28/2022 at 9:53 AM, quickdraw said:

New AD wanting to put his fingerprints on the FB program. Harper better have the money and new guy already lined up because firing a HC that has had to clean out the toilet called UNLV football during the Covid year and the improved the past 2 years and then only getting 3 years of a 5 year contract is not a good look… AGAIN!

He had better know what he’s doing because if not his head will be the next to roll. I just renewed my season tickets at the game. Should have waited because my patience with this bullshit has come to an end. 

Im in the “WIN RIGHT NOW AND GO TO A BOWL YEAR #1” camp. 

3-2-1 The return of Rebel Robert 

UNLV Football's facilities have been getting some national attention, Fertitta Football Complex is a upper tier building in the P5, the stadium looked damn good against UNR this last weekend.

My guess is a HUGE name dropped a dime on Harper that was so enticing they just showed Arroyo the door immediately. As @Rosegreen has pointed out, guys like Tom Herman have been gushing about UNLV likely. 

All I know is the rest of the MWC's anuses must be quivvering at the impending announcement of the next head coach. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif