Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

MWC Basketball

On 12/28/2022 at 7:37 PM, qwelish said:

None of the albecrackians would want her. She's nowhere near the avg 300lb weight limit of your mom and the typical new mexican woman.

Son....your mom is well worth the 5 bucks in warm beer I paid her.  The whole bowling league agrees

Every Lobo on the court taking threes can hit them, it's just they haven't had to. Between Udeze and Allick down low and dribble penetration by the guards, the three-ball hasn't been a priority.

Good to see the kids (Forsling and Seck) getting work in. Also surprising. Good surprise though.

On 12/28/2022 at 8:06 PM, jdw said:

Every Lobo on the court taking threes can hit them, it's just they haven't had to. Between Udeze and Allick down low and dribble penetration by the guards, the three-ball hasn't been a priority.

Good to see the kids (Forsling and Seck) getting work in. Also surprising. Good surprise though.

Allick needs to stop taking them....

On 12/28/2022 at 6:38 PM, 4UNLV said:

I keep telling the rebel fans that are saying that we need a smaller arena, that if you win, the fans will be there. Your team is proof of that. And btw, the lobos are looking fantastic, I don't see anyone beating them when they're playing like this.

The upgrades to the PIT have decreased the capacity from 18,018 (easy number to remember!) to 15K+, which is still a good sized arena 

Agree, UNLV doesn't need some 8,000 capacity Big Sky type venue........leave the T&M as it is & make the team better 

On 12/28/2022 at 7:33 PM, mikexom said:

Dear MW

This is what a real crowd looks like.  15215

Take notes

20221228_203233.jpg

On 12/28/2022 at 8:22 PM, TopLobo said:

All year we've had to hear about our football (non) attendance, so it's nice to be able to be on the other side of the coin for once.

Love this - It's good for the MWC when the UNM BB team is rocking the PIT - Sustain it and build on it !!!