Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

MWC Basketball

I don't know how Donovan Dent escaped So-Cal P5s, but I'll take it. Kid is already legit. Big win for the program. After a terrible start, they were the more talented team and exerted their style and tempo down the stretch. 

On 11/30/2022 at 10:50 PM, ph90702 said:

The fact that New Mexico got bought by a WCC team (other than Gonzaga) is EMBARRASSING! 🙈 

Almost as embarrassing as losing your virginity at a brothel? 🙈🙉🙊

On 11/30/2022 at 11:01 PM, ph90702 said:

People change the subject when they have no argument!

Glitter all up on the C-section scar. . .

On 11/30/2022 at 10:47 PM, PTR said:

I don't know how Donovan Dent escaped So-Cal P5s, but I'll take it. Kid is already legit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we got in on him super early and when P5s finally started to take notice, he was already loyal to us. He and Pitino built a great relationship before anyone knew who he was. He's a legit blue chipper though, and I don't even think anyone in the MWC realizes how good of a player we got.

Arguably was the best player on Corona. Everyone was focused on Jared McCain but I wouldn't trade Dent for McCain in a million years. 

On 11/30/2022 at 10:05 PM, soupslam1 said:

Impressive win by the Lobos. Kept their poise the entire second half. The Lobos have the best set of guards in the MWC with Mashburn, House, and Dent. Those three are tough to defend. 

You can't leave KJ Jenkins out of that group either.  He is deadly for outside the arc.  Lobos have 4 outstanding guards.  With the addition of Udeze and Allick inside the Lobos became legitimate in the conference race IMO.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

ASU-Reno had a big win at Colorado last night to open the PAC-12 schedule. Desmond Cambridge nailed the winning three ball with about 3 seconds on the clock to complete a comeback from a 15-point halftime deficit.