Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

End of Regular Season Rank em.

On 11/27/2022 at 2:45 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Because they are clearly the third best team in the MWC.  That's why.  I thought you would be happy to see your team getting the earned respect.  ;) 

Which teams would you put above them?

Lol clearly. We just played a whole season and they, like, didn’t finish above Wyoming or USU. +++++ing retarded mental gymnastics you have

On 11/27/2022 at 4:31 PM, Bob said:

Lol clearly. We just played a whole season and they, like, didn’t finish above Wyoming or USU. +++++ing retarded mental gymnastics you have

Yeah they all had the same record in conference.  So what teams do you think should be ranked above them.  First rule of rank em is to not bitch about the rank em's.  Provide your own or simmer.  Let's see your rank em and justification.  

Rank as of when Wyoming beat AF in Laramie has Wyoming above AF in my book.  Obviously.

November 27 it's one W against 2 consecutive losses including crapping the bed in Fresno.

Not sure who wins a matchup today but if I'm voting I say AF is a better team right now.  And you want Bohl gone anyway so....

On 11/27/2022 at 4:31 PM, Bob said:

These rankings are based on the now. Yes both Wyo and USU beat AFA but neither are playing better at the moment. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 11/27/2022 at 6:40 PM, roughrider said:

Rank as of when Wyoming beat AF in Laramie has Wyoming above AF in my book.  Obviously.

November 27 it's one W against 2 consecutive losses including crapping the bed in Fresno.

Not sure who wins a matchup today but if I'm voting I say AF is a better team right now.  And you want Bohl gone anyway so....

AF was significantly handicapped in that game.  Wyoming got lucky.  

Other than a few teams (Boise, Fresno, Air Force ), the Rest of the MWC smelled as if they all got together and rolled around in a big pile of dog doo. The worst football I have ever seen in this conference.

On 11/27/2022 at 5:15 PM, USU78 said:

1. Boazy

2. Frez

3. Wyo

T4-7. USU/SDS/SJS/AFA

8. Vegas

9. CSU

T10-12. Los Otros

A four way tie? 

Deadpool Reaction GIF

1. Owned by UTEP

2. Lost to UConn

3. Underperforming pre-season faves

4. Over rated PAC wannabes

5. Afraid to play the NewMags

6. Craig Bohl must go 

7. Former Champs lucky to be Bowl Eligible

8. Believe themselves to be Bowl Eligible despite losing six straight. Edit: Team without a Coach.

9. UNR FoCo

10. Stranded on an Island

11. The Fighting Wilsons

12. Blobos

In other words the MW has become C-USA

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 11/27/2022 at 4:33 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah they all had the same record in conference.  So what teams do you think should be ranked above them.  First rule of rank em is to not bitch about the rank em's.  Provide your own or simmer.  Let's see your rank em and justification.  

Um, the end of season standings? This is a stupid exercise. There is no need to do anything other than look at the standings. lmao

On 11/27/2022 at 8:25 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

AF was significantly handicapped in that game.  Wyoming got lucky.  

lmao. No they weren't. Four of their worst 'starters'.  Wyoming was down four starters in fall camp. Why don't you slander some WWII combat vets some more. Maybe you can double down on telling us how shitty our national anthem is.

On 11/28/2022 at 9:48 AM, Bob said:

Sure, sure. yeah, I'm totally buying that.:rolleyes:

Sometimes I think you simply enjoy being difficult. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 11/27/2022 at 7:53 PM, SAMO said:

Fresno

boise

afa

sdsu

sjsu 

wyo

usu

unlv

csu

hawaii

unm

unr

Gotta really disagree with your having Nevada below UNM. The teams both finished 2-10 and winless in the terrible 2022 MW but three of UNR's losses were by 7 points or less. In contrast, the Lobos were total undomesticated dog poop with their closest loss being by 11 points.