Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Battle in Boise & MWC championship game thread

On 11/26/2022 at 3:08 PM, bornontheblue said:

It will be interesting to see how they handle scheduling. I'd like to play Nevada, Fresno, Hawaii , Utah State every year. 

Since the MW is determined to give Boise privileged status, they will see a steady diet of Historical MW bottom feeders and only have to face two legit teams per season.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 11/26/2022 at 4:04 PM, kingpotato said:

Boise's guaranteed games are Utah State and New Mexico. The league really stuck it to their cash cow.

Sounds like two guaranteed W's every year.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 11/26/2022 at 12:44 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I've got Fresno winning a shoot out 41-35, something like that.  Boise's defense had holes when healthy, with half our two deep injured and Fresno rolling, I just can't see a Boise State win.  

On 11/26/2022 at 1:06 PM, Dogs4Me said:

Are you kidding? You guys have that QB that is 10x the QB Kapernck ever was at UNR and blue turf. Donks will cruise to another beat down of FS.

EnchantingEminentHen-max-1mb.gif.e2ec5933f03f055ad785308d8abd089d.gif

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

For the entire season, I'd put Boise a little bit over Fresno.  But right now?  I think Fresno looks better than anyone in the conference.  Yeah, they got a gift when SDSU shat the bed at the end of their game, but still.  Right now, I think Fresno is Top 25 caliber.  And right now, I think Fresno beats Boise on a neutral field.

On 11/26/2022 at 7:56 PM, ziggy29 said:

For the entire season, I'd put Boise a little bit over Fresno.  But right now?  I think Fresno looks better than anyone in the conference.  Yeah, they got a gift when SDSU shat the bed at the end of their game, but still.  Right now, I think Fresno is Top 25 caliber.  And right now, I think Fresno beats Boise on a neutral field.

Good thing for Boise the field will be very much not neutral. I'm sure Fresno will come in highly motivated, but historically they haven't been very successful @ Boise. 

On 11/26/2022 at 8:30 PM, tailingpermit said:

I expect Boise to be in NY6 contention in the next two years.  

This game doesn’t mean much.  

“Expectations are a funny thing”…direct quote from yer ol’ lady.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 11/26/2022 at 8:45 PM, tailingpermit said:

My “Ol lady” makes more through her bonus than you do in a year. 

Does yer ol lady still tell you size doesn’t matter?

image.jpeg.64d8a689dac95210be9d735c360b4518.jpeg

Boise getting that -3 for home field advantage, so essentially a pick em. Fresno is on right now and with Haener they're the best team in the league. I can see Fresno winning by a 7, 38-31 kinda game.