Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

“Influencer” accuses airline of discriminating because she’s ‘too fat’

Thank goodness airlines have required obese people to buy an extra seat to fly. Whether being obese is your fault or not is not the issue. It’s just a simple issue of how much physical area you need.

I remember some miserable flights years ago when 1/3 of my seat area was taken away with fat overflow. It has nothing to do with fat shaming. Some of the young folks these days have convinced themselves that being obese is OK, and it’s a right they should have, and therefore everyone should accommodate them at no additional cost as if they were the same size as everyone else. 

C455EB58-4D1F-40E8-B980-7A030BC8C157.webp.bb7f49845dd8246c005909d2f1b43773.webp

CADDB07D-CF97-4E69-8327-C7E3FFC842FB.webp.23e355acf69aad49d974cdc8a129a1db.webp

https://nypost.com/2022/11/25/brazil-influencer-juliana-nehme-accuses-airline-of-discriminating-due-to-her-size/

kat.jpg

This woman if a fat pig. She need two seats, minimum. She needs to pay for both. The third seat should be filled with an obnoxious Vegan with a superiority complex.

Goddamn we have some FATass MF'ers these days.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

On 11/25/2022 at 7:46 PM, GoDogs22 said:

You find the oddest things to be outraged about. Someone really just needs to buy you a journal or something, so you can just leave your thoughts there.

He's right though. If you are too big for your seat you should have to pay for an extra seat. Otherwise it's not fair to the airlines or the other passengers. Nothing discriminatory about it.

On 11/25/2022 at 7:46 PM, GoDogs22 said:

You find the oddest things to be outraged about. Someone really just needs to buy you a journal or something, so you can just leave your thoughts there.

I’m not outraged about anything. It’s just a funny news story. You sure seemed outraged and offended at your wrong perception that I’m outraged. Here’s a handy tip for a little doggy: If I make you wet your little doggy diapers, don’t read my posts. 

kat.jpg

On 11/26/2022 at 12:40 AM, Los_Aztecas said:

He's right though. If you are too big for your seat you should have to pay for an extra seat. Otherwise it's not fair to the airlines or the other passengers. Nothing discriminatory about it.

When I fly, as long as my butt crack makes it over the seat, I call it good. 

Here’s a flight I was on a while ago. Butt crack makes it on the seat, so I was good. Everyone was pissed because they had to cancel the drink and snack service for the flight. Butt on a serious note, I was clogging the main artery of the plane, and I was concerned that I might give the plane a heart attack. 

4BDFCB46-3B9F-4942-B9BF-FFC2CA8699EF.webp.64627b2738408b79480f5f13202cbf0a.webp

kat.jpg

I've had to sit next to someone like that before, though on a 2-3 configuration plane (MD-80), and I was on the 2 seat side with them, and spent most of the flight being pressed towards the window. It was a route I flew pretty often, and the flight attendants starting just comping me to First Class after that as long as there was a seat available. 

On 11/26/2022 at 10:09 AM, SAMO said:

I’m a fat +++++ and routinely buy 2 seats…lol

converts right here…chick is built like a whale…that’s 2…maybe 3 seats she should buy…lol

She probably claims diabetes runs in her family, though it’s pretty clear that no one actually runs in her family. 

I'm on the bigger side myself and I hate flying, but when I do have to go somewhere I normally upgrade to business or first class so I don't have to put myself in these situations. The seats are a little bigger with more leg room.

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg