Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

Thanksgiving Day Thread…

SJSU and SDSU, you suck!

Happy Thanksgiving to the rest of you fine folks.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

No Thanksgiving should pass without homage being paid

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

On 11/24/2022 at 5:05 PM, JADogs05 said:

When will you be reimbursing all of us for that lube we bought on your recommendation?

No refunds, besides you didn't need it anyways after USC, UCONN, Oregon St, and Boise hollowed you out to start the season. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 11/24/2022 at 3:17 PM, Rebels18 said:

No refunds, besides you didn't need it anyways after USC, UCONN, Oregon St, and Boise hollowed you out to start the season. 

Friends, this is a truly singular event. 

Are there any archaeologists or anthropologists on this board? Check the Mayan inscriptions. Your eyes do not deceive you; a UNLV football fan is talking shit about losses. We need to be on guard for tidings of the endtimes. 

On 11/24/2022 at 10:20 PM, Jeffkills said:

Go Cowboys!

I bought the first round for some of their coaching staff at Fleming’s today…really nice bunch of dudes. They shared their bsu game notes and I promptly shared them with Tedford…

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Yeah, but Fresno fans,.. what do you think about Art Blakey?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.