Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

AF Corbin Green frontrunner for MWFOTY

I like Darrion a lot. There are actually some super talented FR that aren't getting as much PT. But between these two, Green looks better to me. And, for what it's worth, Green wasn't up against Williams, because he only started playing this week. Do you wanna take bets on if Williams wins it this week?

On 11/23/2022 at 6:03 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Darrion Williams would like a word. Doesn’t score as much but he doesn’t have to. Good to have these young players performing well early.

On 11/23/2022 at 6:07 PM, Slapdad said:

After winning Freshman of the Week twice, I think Williams has something to say about it. 

Have you seen him play? Because I've seen both play multiple times. Air Force runs almost nothing through Green. He's just getting it on his own. 

Not to beat an old horse, but "You haven't heard of Corbin Green, but..."

Good game tonight. MVS played 36 minutes solid zone, first time we have seen that. AF did well. A throwback game at 13-29 48.8% from the arc and Camden Vander Zwaag tied Mike Lyons with 7 3's made on 7-10 from the arc and 22pts. Fr Green 5'7 23pts 5 reb another good night with 2 mighty dunks. 7 TOs is awesome but 23 last night is still great. Most coaches prefer 0 but look for 29 or less in a game so not bad.

Weird night at the line after 22-25 last gane. Strange.

Can AF keep this kid and the other 18 freshmen and Sophomores?

GO FALCONS

..GO FALCONS..

On 11/23/2022 at 5:33 PM, kingpotato said:

Have you seen him play? Because I've seen both play multiple times. Air Force runs almost nothing through Green. He's just getting it on his own. 

Not to beat an old horse, but "You haven't heard of Corbin Green, but..."

Air Force just played two of some of the worst teams in the country though, I think he looks good and will probably win the award this week but gotta see him play some better competition to make a proper judgement on him. Nevada certainly isn't running much of anything through Darrion either, he just makes things happen

On 11/24/2022 at 12:37 AM, LakesideVibes said:

Air Force just played two of some of the worst teams in the country though, I think he looks good and will probably win the award this week but gotta see him play some better competition to make a proper judgement on him. Nevada certainly isn't running much of anything through Darrion either, he just makes things happen

Why the feck is it that Reno fans have a big issue with this? Look, your boy can also be good. There being someone else that might also be good takes nothing away from the other dude.