Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

Aztecs in Hawaii

AZ size is causing issues for SDSU on offense. SDSU showed some toughness and scrappyness.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

On 11/22/2022 at 8:40 PM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

Calm down Francis.

That 17-6 run to close out that 1st-half & a THREE going into the locker room, bodes well for your 'tecas

Hey I get a bit heated with these big games. Especially with the jay bias of the world. 

My take... which is not worth much .... SDSU couldn't hit the side of a barn from the tip... too bad because this could have been a close game had they just shot decently...  SDSU is good but not great. 

AZ was clearly the better team but isn't as good as they think they are... their guards are slow (and the euro kid is arrogant as f*&K... shoots well though)... AZ will be exposed by a top squad... 

I feel bad for SDSU having to play Arkansas tomorrow... it will not be pretty.  

On 11/22/2022 at 10:09 PM, soupslam1 said:

When was the last time a team shot nearly 60% against the Aztecs? Defense is supposed to be the Aztecs trademark. Dutcher is going to be all over his team when they get back from Maui. 

They host UCI when they get back.  That's not gonna be pretty for the Eaters