Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willie Cee

Congrats to the Two Top Teams (Not so fast Bulldogs)

Reading comments by self-satisfied Bulldog fans regarding the CCG, you would think they conveniently forgot about events of October 29th when, largely due to a capricious onside bounce, escaped with a miracle victory. It is OK for you to celebrate your division championship, after all, you did win fair and square. However, do not confuse this outcome with proof positive that you were (and are) superior to the Aztecs this year. Anyone who witnessed that game would objectively rank you second. So go ahead and crow about being the "best in the west" but we all know this is not true, and PLEASE stop with the superior attitude, you won the west on a fluke bounce. 

On 11/21/2022 at 4:34 PM, Willie Cee said:

Reading comments by self-satisfied Bulldog fans regarding the CCG, you would think they conveniently forgot about events of October 29th when, largely due to a capricious onside bounce, escaped with a miracle victory. It is OK for you to celebrate your division championship, after all, you did win fair and square. However, do not confuse this outcome with proof positive that you were (and are) superior to the Aztecs this year. Anyone who witnessed that game would objectively rank you second. So go ahead and crow about being the "best in the west" but we all know this is not true, and PLEASE stop with the superior attitude, you won the west on a fluke bounce. 

That makes perfect sense. As a matter of fact CSU played a number of teams surprisingly tough.  Didn't win the division, but are clearly #1.  Maybe tied for #1 with UNM.

On 11/21/2022 at 3:34 PM, Willie Cee said:

image.gif.2f70388812318a58b74cadb3897cb2f5.gif

On 11/21/2022 at 5:34 PM, Willie Cee said:

Heart Hugs GIF

Election loser syndrome is now infiltrating sports?

What is next? Filing lots of lawsuits over the game? Then when those are tossed out spend years talking about the "fake game"? Maybe ask for donations to keep trying to overturn the game results for the next few years?

I thought the participation trophy era ruined a generation or two. Now losers in everything will cry "fake" and ruin another generation or two.

What he's saying really isn't that radical of an idea. After all, take away USC's 10 best plays and we flat-out win that game. There's no way those clowns should be in the playoff conversation. 

Edit: looking at his profile I think he may just be trolling. Seems like 80% of his recent posts have been about expansion. But then again, there is a mental illness epidemic across the country. 

On 11/21/2022 at 3:34 PM, Willie Cee said:

Not so much the bounce,  but the way we came back from being so far down , that's what makes us a pretty good team , not giving up . If you were the superior team then why did you not stop us , it came down to the bounce but you could have avoided it by stopping us.

On the one hand, this kinda stuff is cringe

on the other, taking away the accomplishments/undermining any west division football teams is one of my favorite trolls

you get a like

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I love you Willie Cee, but get a grip my man.

Yes, your School beat the tar out of Fresno for 55 minutes.

Fresno won the last five minutes and on the scoreboard.

It sucks 

(As I kick over throw coffee table and throw my phone across the room)

angry ron swanson GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 11/22/2022 at 11:27 AM, JADogs05 said:

In retrospect, I’ve decided that I really love this thread and that it’s a masterful troll. 

You’re looking too deep into it. 

OK, I get it. Still the foundation for the post was not to change history or claim moral victory. I simply wanted to temper some of the Bulldog crowing. "SUDS does not deserve P5 consideration over FSU because we (FSU) are a superior program" you know, that sort of nonsense. All the joking is fair and I probably deserve it, but just STFU about your win, it was a squeaker by any measure. 

On 11/22/2022 at 2:47 PM, Willie Cee said:

OK, I get it. Still the foundation for the post was not to change history or claim moral victory. I simply wanted to temper some of the Bulldog crowing. "SUDS does not deserve P5 consideration over FSU because we (FSU) are a superior program" you know, that sort of nonsense. All the joking is fair and I probably deserve it, but just STFU about your win, it was a squeaker by any measure. 

Did I miss something?

Was there a lot of crowing over it? I find that hard to believe.