Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

Congrats to the Idaho Vandulls

On 11/26/2022 at 11:55 AM, kingpotato said:

Big time. We'll be watching in our vandal gear.

*Disclaimer* I don't have vandal gear, but I'll wear a gold shirt.

How can you not root for UI?  Because of some boomer grudges?  A deep UI playoff run would be amazing.  

On 11/26/2022 at 4:39 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

How can you not root for UI?  Because of some boomer grudges?  

The hate towards Boise is still very real up north. But I don't get why a Boise fan would still have animosity towards Idaho. We're both in different places now. I think of them like I do College of Idaho. I root for Idaho teams.

On 11/26/2022 at 4:45 PM, kingpotato said:

The hate towards Boise is still very real up north. But I don't get why a Boise fan would still have animosity towards Idaho. We're both in different places now. I think of them like I do College of Idaho. I root for Idaho teams.

Even beyond state pride, after what the UI community is going through how can you root against something that would be a distraction, however small?

Sad to see you guys lose but Eck has yall trending in the right direction, it's good to see a competitive Idaho again. We limped into the playoffs and rallied over a good 9-2 SEMO team, we got NDSU next week and with our O-Coordinator/scheme...probably gonna be rough, hope I'm proven wrong.

On 11/27/2022 at 6:43 AM, utgrizfan said:

Sad to see you guys lose but Eck has yall trending in the right direction, it's good to see a competitive Idaho again. We limped into the playoffs and rallied over a good 9-2 SEMO team, we got NDSU next week and with our O-Coordinator/scheme...probably gonna be rough, hope I'm proven wrong.

NDSU is definitely a tall order, but if the Griz play to their potential I can see it happening.  My only criticism that Hauck seems to be set in his ways and might want to be a bit more flexible in the use of players, but that's 100% uninformed observation.  Good luck!