Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Admirer from the East

USU @BSU OTA CBS

Bumping this as the game is coming up Friday. USU has zero chance in this game. Likely a 4 TD win for Boise. 

As a side note, I noticed Boise has 15 seniors starting and 22 on the 2 deep. How many of those players are returning next year. @halfmanhalfbronco? @kingpotato @Ibanez

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 11/23/2022 at 10:13 AM, madmartigan said:

Bumping this as the game is coming up Friday. USU has zero chance in this game. Likely a 4 TD win for Boise. 

As a side note, I noticed Boise has 15 seniors starting and 22 on the 2 deep. How many of those players are returning next year. @halfmanhalfbronco? @kingpotato @Ibanez

The super SRs are NB Tyreque Jones, OT John Ojukwu, and LB Zeke Noa. DE George Tarlas is also gone, but his season is already over (injury). Nobody expects JL Skinner to come back (NFL). WR Steph Cobbs and OT Cade Beresford have both said they are coming back. The rest are unknown. The offense should get most of their starters back, while the defense will take a hit.

Regarding your 4 TD Boise win...

208e5ae0-6766-45f6-9b42-1fa67a4640dd_text.gif

On 11/23/2022 at 10:45 AM, kingpotato said:

The super SRs are NB Tyreque Jones, OT John Ojukwu, and LB Zeke Noa. DE George Tarlas is also gone, but his season is already over (injury). Nobody expects JL Skinner to come back (NFL). WR Steph Cobbs and OT Cade Beresford have both said they are coming back. The rest are unknown. The offense should get most of their starters back, while the defense will take a hit.

Regarding your 4 TD Boise win...

208e5ae0-6766-45f6-9b42-1fa67a4640dd_text.gif

Thanks for the info. USU is certainly better with Cooper Legas as QB but Boise has way too much talent in this one. Boise by 5 touchdowns. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 11/23/2022 at 11:37 AM, madmartigan said:

Thanks for the info. USU is certainly better with Cooper Legas as QB but Boise has way too much talent in this one. Boise by 5 touchdowns. 

There are teams that seem to always play Boise tough. Wyoming, SDSU, and AF seem to. And then there's the baggies where even when the teams look even, Boise typically wins going away. Hopefully that happens again.

On 11/23/2022 at 11:53 AM, kingpotato said:

There are teams that seem to always play Boise tough. Wyoming, SDSU, and AF seem to. And then there's the baggies where even when the teams look even, Boise typically wins going away. Hopefully that happens again.

Exactly. History shows us USU has no chance. Boise by six TDS

On 11/23/2022 at 12:38 PM, kingpotato said:

I don't have anything to add... I just wanted you to quote me and raise it to seven TDs.

FINE! Boise by 8TDs. Make it 9 because it will probably be frickin cold.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

On 11/23/2022 at 1:23 PM, Naggsty Butler said:

FINE! Boise by 8TDs. Make it 9 because it will probably be frickin cold.

It'll be crisp in the morning, but should warm up to the low/mid 40s as the game progresses.

*shameless plug* We do have a studio apt airbnb, walking distance to the stadium for $50 a night if anyone was thinking of making a trip to the game.

On 11/23/2022 at 12:31 PM, madmartigan said:

Exactly. History shows us USU has no chance. Boise by six TDS

USU is going to have their best game ever and beat Boise State by 10 TDs. 

down in a hole.jpg

On 11/23/2022 at 1:47 PM, kingpotato said:

It'll be crisp in the morning, but should warm up to the low/mid 40s as the game progresses.

*shameless plug* We do have a studio apt airbnb, walking distance to the stadium for $50 a night if anyone was thinking of making a trip to the game.

Does the studio include your mom?

On 11/23/2022 at 2:22 PM, Broncomare said:

USU is going to have their best game ever and beat Boise State by 10 TDs. 

hawk-eye-dont-give-me-hope.gif

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg