Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Fresno at Nevada Game Thread

Welcome to what is annually the drunkest, silliest night game of the year. I’d ask Fresno to go gentle, but we’re pretty broke in at this point. Give us the money and do what you want.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

That kickoff return sums up our season perfectly. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 11/19/2022 at 7:42 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Never did think that catching the ball was an essential part of being a wide receiver.

Nope. It’s really just an added expectation and is an unreasonable ask. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

GG Fresno.  That’s all you’re going to need.  Might as well just take a knee the rest of the game so you don’t injure your players. 

On 11/19/2022 at 7:43 PM, mugtang said:

Nope. It’s really just an added expectation and is an unreasonable ask. 

We’re pretty much Statler and Waldorf at this point in the season, aren’t we. It’s almost over

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 11/19/2022 at 7:48 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

We’re pretty much Statler and Waldorf at this point in the season, aren’t we. It’s almost over

2-10 is going to suck. But at least next year we can sneak up on people next year.  :hmmm:

On 11/19/2022 at 7:51 PM, NVGiant said:

I’m beginning to think we’re not very good this year.

We have them right where we want them. 

On 11/19/2022 at 8:21 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

image.jpeg.19e62322ce246c7fe2e3d3b20e088547.jpeg

It’s really all we have

On 11/19/2022 at 8:21 PM, southfresno said:

Haener making it look easy

Well you’re playing the worst team in the conference…everything should be easy for you guys.