Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Trump "Big Announcement" Game Thread

Gotta say, Trump isn't hitting like he used to. Its like the third Pirates of the Caribbean movie. The second wasn't even necessary, should've just let the original movie alone

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 11/15/2022 at 7:24 PM, IanforHeisman said:

I know I have my biases.. but you have to be among the stupidest mfers alive to vote for people like Trump and Walker. 

And yet, here we are. With a good third of the GQP backing Trump, and enough people to keep Walker in the race for a runoff.

Very low energy. Must be scared of Murdoch

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

On 11/15/2022 at 7:24 PM, IanforHeisman said:

I know I have my biases.. but you have to be among the stupidest mfers alive to vote for people like Trump and Walker. 

The only things MAGAs care about is, they have a leader that will hold their hand and and solve all the world’s problems mapped out and discussed at every dinner table in uneducated, Rural Town, USA. 

On 11/15/2022 at 8:33 PM, youngredbullfan said:

Very low energy. Must be scared of Murdoch

He believes that somehow him declaring for president will be a shield against all criminal exposure.   On the contrary....many Republicans will want him in jail so he will stop ruining their chances.  He can't run as an independent from prison!

Posted Image

On 11/15/2022 at 9:40 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Come on wayward Russian missile strike. 

Mar a Lago turning into glass would be great

in minecraft. (Also Parody, Satire)

On 11/15/2022 at 7:43 PM, utenation said:

The only things MAGAs care about is, they have a leader that will hold their hand and and solve all the world’s problems mapped out and discussed at every dinner table in uneducated, Rural Town, USA. 

I mean, this is the type of condescending attitude that got Trump elected in the first place. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Okay, getting better now. He says we should institute the federal death penalty for drug dealers. 

On 11/15/2022 at 9:52 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Drug dealers = any black person who isn’t famous

He said every drug dealer kills 500 people. Amazing.

On 11/15/2022 at 7:50 PM, madmartigan said:

I mean, this is the type of condescending attitude that got Trump elected in the first place. 

What is the MAGA? 25-40% of the GOP? 

You’d hope someone in this party would finally shut this guy down. Based on how the recent elections have gone for Trump backed and endorsed folks, I guess there’s small hope. 

I would like to announce my candidacy for the 2024 election.  Mugtang/YRF 2024!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater