Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

4 University of Idaho Students Found Dead At Home

On 11/24/2022 at 9:44 AM, modestobulldog said:

Sophisticated killers would be smart enough to leave their phone on at their home location.  They wouldn't take it with them, even on a scouting trip.

BTK terrorized us for years. That was before cell phones. He would always cut the phone lines.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 11/24/2022 at 9:47 AM, AndroidAggie said:

So, dumb but grisly question

How were 4 murders accomplished in the night with a knife unless the method of murder was throat slitting? Otherwise the screaming would wake up the rest of the house and it'd be really unlikely you'd succeed in murdering the rest of your targets

But I've heard at least one victim had self defense wounds... So it wasn't a silent murder, right?

1) I read that the house was a different configuration of a duplex, I’m not sure that the killer even had access to the two that were not harmed. 

2) those that were in the house may have been intoxicated from the night before, I sleep like the dead after drinks.  

On 11/24/2022 at 11:47 AM, tailingpermit said:

1) I read that the house was a different configuration of a duplex, I’m not sure that the killer even had access to the two that were not harmed. 

2) those that were in the house may have been intoxicated from the night before, I sleep like the dead after drinks.  

Did not know the former. Now I know why the house layout is trending on Google and YouTube searches

Was loath to assume the latter. Has any confirmation been given?

On 11/24/2022 at 10:03 AM, AndroidAggie said:

Did not know the former. Now I know why the house layout is trending on Google and YouTube searches

Was loath to assume the latter. Has any confirmation been given?

The couple was at a frat party and the girls were at a bar until 1:30.  It is a safe assumption.

On 11/24/2022 at 6:47 AM, AndroidAggie said:

So, dumb but grisly question

How were 4 murders accomplished in the night with a knife unless the method of murder was throat slitting? Otherwise the screaming would wake up the rest of the house and it'd be really unlikely you'd succeed in murdering the rest of your targets

But I've heard at least one victim had self defense wounds... So it wasn't a silent murder, right?

This is the question. Perhaps silent deep stabs in the lungs to sleeping victims would muffle their cries sufficiently to not wake drunk and passed out college students. That is tough to imagine but it can happen.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 11/24/2022 at 7:49 AM, robe said:

BTK terrorized us for years. That was before cell phones. He would always cut the phone lines.

I don't think the police have commented on phone activity, but you can be damn sure they are checking. My comment was in response to your comment / question "Can’t they find out who had a phone in the area."

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 12/7/2022 at 5:02 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Sounds like this may be a lead?  

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2022/dec/07/moscow-police-looking-to-speak-with-occupants-of-c/

Police seeking a 2011-2013 White Hyundai Elantra.

Why has it taken them a month to figure out this vehicle is important?  Seems like this is something should be noticed and questioned within days of the murders. 

With all the high tech and instant social media out there, you’d figure there would be better results. How many homes have cameras outside everywhere?

Idaho murders: Convicted killer arrested a mile from university stabbings

https://news.yahoo.com/idaho-murders-convicted-killer-arrested-180303447.html

On 12/10/2022 at 5:32 PM, crixus said:

Idaho murders: Convicted killer arrested a mile from university stabbings

https://news.yahoo.com/idaho-murders-convicted-killer-arrested-180303447.html

That’s a shameless headline by the editor. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 12/8/2022 at 8:22 AM, East Coast Aztec said:

That is pretty savage for a drug killing.  Or do you mean like someone was on some crazy drugs and flipped out?

not necessarily if the perp was trying to send a message...maybe like a wonderland situation almost...lol

On 12/10/2022 at 6:04 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Yeah. Violent wife beaters are a dime a dozen. Check his DNA (probably already on file) but not worthy of a fox news article.

And just about any arrest is within a mile of the crime scene in a tiny college town like Moscow.

On 12/10/2022 at 5:55 PM, SAMO said:

not necessarily if the perp was trying to send a message...maybe like a wonderland situation almost...lol

I thought wonderland for a second too. But that house was a flop house shithole and those guys were scum. These were run of the mill college kids by all accounts.

On 12/10/2022 at 6:43 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

I thought wonderland for a second too. But that house was a flop house shithole and those guys were scum. These were run of the mill college kids by all accounts.

I mean the wonderland mansion was in an uppity neighborhood of LA…it’s inhabitants were def scum…and you’re right about the idaho victims being run of the mill college kids based on what we know…but who knows if one was leading a double life…not saying it’s a case but def something to be considered at least…lol

a quadruple stabbing suggests either sheer insanity (which could be a possibility) or someone trying to send a message imo

idk…it’s a +++++ing strange situation all the way around