Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops. - 11/12/22 - Four Games - WHO YA GOT?

On 11/13/2022 at 5:08 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Weird....

I'm crying out for help.  Me challenging you to a fight is my way of coping with not being respected.  Nobody takes me seriously in real life so I thought maybe if I pretended to have sources I would be taken seriously here.

I am Halfmanhalfbronco's bitch.

On 11/13/2022 at 5:21 PM, Reverend said:

I'm crying out for help.  Me challenging you to a fight is my way of coping with not being respected.  Nobody takes me seriously in real life so I thought maybe if I pretended to have sources I would be taken seriously here.

We know.  We know.  Cry it out. 

Who is this person, Reverend?  Is it a sock puppet? 

Does TCU Robert finally come back from the movies? 

If so, which ones does he recommend? 

We recently streamed the Elvis movie with Tom Hanks as Colonel Parker and some newby as Elvis.  Really fine film.  Tapping my inner TCU Robert at the movies, let's just go with the Elvis flick.  Ya'll will not be disappointed at all when can do it, live or streaming. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

On 11/13/2022 at 7:21 PM, Reverend said:

You’re a “reverend”, of course no one takes you seriously. Your only friends are imaginary. 

On 11/13/2022 at 2:08 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You think @Reverend has friends?  Lol

this is where yer wrong…lol

ol @Reverendhas plenty of “friends”…a lot really….”friend” is the term he uses to refer to the truckers he sucks off at flying j parking lots to get meth money…lol

he has many such “friends” 

On 11/13/2022 at 8:15 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

To be fair I edited that post.  It was originally a vile disgusting tirade.  I did him a favor.

Aw man...those are usually the most entertaining ones.

Fascist libtard...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 11/13/2022 at 6:15 PM, soupslam1 said:

WTF. I thought this was a basketball thread

It was until the usual scum were called to come out of the pond for backup by the rules guy. 

On 11/13/2022 at 9:09 PM, AztecAlien said:

It was until the usual scum were called in to come out of the pond by the rules guy. 

Dont be so hard on yourself. 

There's nothing usual about you.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.