Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops. - 11/12/22 - Four Games - WHO YA GOT?

God I am not sure what is sadder.  Pretending to have any +++++ing clue about conference expansion in a sad attempt to gain respect or challenging somebody to a fight for pointing out you never know wtf you are talking about.  Wait it is it asking @mugtangto delete your account and then immediately coming back.

Ahhh @Reverend too rich.

On 11/13/2022 at 2:44 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

God I am not sure what is sadder.  Pretending to have any +++++ing clue about conference expansion in a sad attempt to gain respect or challenging somebody to a fight for pointing out you never know wtf you are talking about.  Wait it is it asking @mugtangto delete your account and then immediately coming back.

Ahhh @Reverend too rich.

Yeah yeah. Same old some ole. Just releat the same thing over and over. Unoriginal. And a coward. A coward. Hide behind your keyboard you yellow nobody. I got shit to do.

I am Halfmanhalfbronco's bitch.

On 11/13/2022 at 2:47 PM, Reverend said:

Yeah yeah. Same old some ole. Just releat the same thing over and over. Unoriginal. And a coward. A coward. Hide behind your keyboard you yellow nobody. I got shit to do.

Hahaha oh gawd I have not laughed this hard in a long time.  +++++ing dead.

On 11/13/2022 at 10:27 AM, Reverend said:

You wouldn't say it to my face you far left *******. You better go back to your whore mother and talk to her skank ass about getting some help instead of worrying about me.

On 11/13/2022 at 11:26 AM, roughrider said:

Really?  politics?   Anyone who calls you out is a libtard?   Weak.   When I see this I know it's a fascist who thinks he's macho.

See how it works? 

On 11/13/2022 at 12:51 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@Reverendhas never forgiven me for pointing out not only is he not an insider, his knowledge of our school and athletic department is next to 0.

why-cant-we-be-friends-freddie-kreuger.gif

On 11/13/2022 at 4:22 PM, retrofade said:

I bet he has an enemies list though. 

He calls it a 'manifesto'.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Boise v. Boise in this thread.  Gentlemen, simma down pls.  Ya'll are well regarded in hoops thus far.  To boot ya'll have a pretty damn good bowl game coming up in LA.  IMO, the LA bowl slot is the best one for MWC squads.  Focus on that instead...

Boise hoops will be fine as the season unfolds.  Tournament Team is up to Boise and how Broncos perform against the following in its notable OOC sked, upcoming:

at Texas A&M  12/3

at Saint Louis  12/10

Washington State is already done (despite the first game loss). 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

On 11/13/2022 at 3:44 PM, Reverend said:

You're boyfriend isn't available. He is too busy playing Ed Gein.

Sure am...got a role in an off-Broadway production of Silence of the Lambs.  HMHB is playing the role of Catherine because he brought his own lotion.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 11/13/2022 at 3:52 PM, Coog kev said:

Boise v. Boise in this thread.  Gentlemen, simma down pls.  Ya'll are well regarded in hoops thus far.  To boot ya'll have a pretty damn good bowl game coming up in LA.  IMO, the LA bowl slot is the best one for MWC squads.  Focus on that instead...

Boise hoops will be fine as the season unfolds.  Tournament Team is up to Boise and how Broncos perform against the following in its notable OOC sked, upcoming:

at Texas A&M  12/3

at Saint Louis  12/10

Boise has the OOC schedule to be an at large if they perform. They were reliant on some new guys and, so far, they haven't performed. Luckily Naje has done really well with extended time and 12 might be a lot better then we all thought he was. Deggie and Shav are good enough to lead a team.

Having said that, I'm not sure how good Wazzu is. They certainly didn't seem as strong as last year.

On 11/13/2022 at 3:52 PM, Coog kev said:

at Texas A&M  12/3

at Saint Louis  12/10

It's not Boise vs Boise so much as 

Smart, charming, knowledgeable, well respected (me)

vs

Unhinged, pathological lying, incel, idiot, mwcboard joke, (@Reverend)

Focus on the following pls.

at Texas A&M...a toughie but I would love to see Boise taking down Aggy....why, because it's formidable SEC.  I have my own fish to fry re that hosting up Alabama in December. 

at Saint Louis..another toughie but winnable. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

On 11/13/2022 at 4:16 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It's not Boise vs Boise so much as 

Smart, charming, knowledgeable, well respected (me)

vs

Unhinged, pathological lying, incel, idiot, mwcboard joke, (@Reverend)

I honestly masturbated to your picture in the introduce yourself thread.  Not a lot of people know this about me, but I have a swastika tattoo. 

On 11/13/2022 at 4:51 PM, Coog kev said:

Focus on the following pls.

at Texas A&M...a toughie but I would love to see Boise taking down Aggy....why, because it's formidable SEC.  I have my own fish to fry re that hosting up Alabama in December. 

at Saint Louis..another toughie but winnable. 

Might play A&M twice. Should beat Charlotte but then it's either Loyola or Tulsa. probably Loyola. I'd rather play A&M just once and beat them in Texas. Don't think we are beating St. Louis.