Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Cool, Kap is a Dad!! But what?

I saw this article that Kap is a dad which is cool. He looks really happy. When I read the article, I noticed some really odd things, though. That chick is weird. Let’s see if you catch them reading it the first time through. Ignore the last part of the article that’s just a rehash from the past. 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/clarissajanlim/colin-kaepernick-nessa-diab-first-child-son

kat.jpg

On 11/12/2022 at 11:01 AM, Nevada Convert said:

I’ll hit point #1. She refuses to disclose the gender of her baby. Why? The people that run in her crazy circles want to wait for their child to declare what gender they want to be. 

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

On 11/12/2022 at 11:01 AM, Nevada Convert said:

I’ll hit point #1. She refuses to disclose the gender of her baby. Why? The people that run in her crazy circles want to wait for their child to declare what gender they want to be. 

So you would favor a law requiring gender declaration at heartbeat?

On 11/12/2022 at 8:39 PM, IanforHeisman said:

I couldn’t care less about what someone wants to do with their child.. They wanna give it the freedom to choose when it gets older, I can think of worse things. Either way it has zero effect on my life. 

Most of the things you cry about have zero effect on your life. 

kat.jpg

On 11/12/2022 at 8:44 PM, Billings said:

So you would favor a law requiring gender declaration at heartbeat?

How weird!! Why would I want to do that? FYI, I’m pro choice up to about 15 weeks, so your heartbeat right winger drama doesn’t apply to me. 

Regarding what that crazy bitch wants to do with her kid, she has a right to do that, and I have a right to point out how weird and dysfunctional it is. I’m not in favor of passing laws that would violate basic freedoms Americans should have. 

Where it crosses the line for me and what I don’t think should be legal is when parents and a small number of crazy doctors think it’s OK to give a developing child puberty blockers that’s extremely harmful to their development to becoming a healthy adult.

Once they become an adult, being much more biologically developed and having a mature mind to decide what’s best for themselves, they should be able to do what they want. I don’t think sex change operations or puberty blockers should be legal under 18…..maybe even 21. 

kat.jpg

On 11/13/2022 at 2:40 AM, IanforHeisman said:

You sure go out of your way often to find things that offend you. 

Dude, don’t be a monster hypocrite. You and your other comrades scour the new stories for alt-right bullshit and then post it all in a tizzy every single day. You don’t ask yourself and your other lefty friends the same question, now do you. This is what OT is all about. You just have to remember that is a place to post all kinds of crazy, not just your MWC Board homer left wing viewpoint crazy. 

I’m sure you tell that to retro all the time. 😂😂😂

kat.jpg

On 11/12/2022 at 5:44 PM, SharkTanked said:

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

On 11/12/2022 at 9:15 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Yeah, well I do. 
image.png.58db7d0845c7ab491da67bc80d3bae8b.png

Convert = Nobody. Glad we could clear that up.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg