Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

SJSU Men's Soccer Advance To Final

The Spartans beat Seattle 4-0 in the early semi-final and Cal Baptist just beat Air Force 2-0. So San Jose State will play Cal Baptist in the WAC Men's Soccer Championship Final on Sunday, Nov. 13th, 1:00 pm @ Cal Baptist University in Riverside, CA. (ESPN+)

https://www.wacsports.com/tournaments/msoc/2022-23/index ⚽ Go Spartans!

SJSUSea(WACChamps)

On 11/11/2022 at 10:15 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Dude. You hate soccer. Stop. 

Oh, by the way...

You're definitely not pathetic. Everything I've stated here in the past couple weeks has been false. You're not clearly the most pathetic poster on this entire board. You're definitely not a complete dipshit. 

LULZ.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 11/11/2022 at 11:16 PM, smltwnrckr said:

Oh, by the way...

You're definitely not pathetic. Everything I've stated here in the past couple weeks has been false. You're not clearly the most pathetic poster on this entire board. You're definitely not a complete dipshit. 

LULZ.

I’m so deep in your head that I’m fcking your spinal column. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 11/11/2022 at 11:56 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

I’m so deep in your head that I’m fcking your spinal column. 

So, let me get this straight...

You dropped a dick post about a cool thing that the SJSU soccer team did.

I showed up and pointed out that you're a +++++ing moron. 

And somehow this means you are in my head???

I mean, seriously... who is in whose head? Clearly, you did this to mess with me. Cool, bro. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

LOL. That's what I thought. 

On 11/12/2022 at 12:07 AM, smltwnrckr said:

So, let me get this straight...

You dropped a dick post about a cool thing that the SJSU soccer team did.

I showed up and pointed out that you're a +++++ing moron. 

And somehow this means you are in my head???

I mean, seriously... who is in whose head? Clearly, you did this to mess with me. Cool, bro. 

Anyways, I’ll just drop this here…. Lol 

C45A540E-E334-425F-83BF-937CB716CFA4.jpeg.95592094c13a74c335523413ecdfb541.jpeg

Congrats to the mens soccer team. I’ve never been a fan of watching a bunch of men in shorts try not to touch a checkered ball with their hands, but this is a pretty cool accomplishment nonetheless. Go Spartans! 

Cal Baptist beat SJSU and will advance to the NCAA tournament. 👊 Congrats Lancers! 

On 11/12/2022 at 6:25 AM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Anyways, I’ll just drop this here…. Lol 

C45A540E-E334-425F-83BF-937CB716CFA4.jpeg.95592094c13a74c335523413ecdfb541.jpeg

LULZ... Remember the post that started your little spin out on here?

I called you pathetic. And you continue to demonstrate as much. You couldn't even help yourself on a thread about SJSU soccer. All you could do was repost the SAME post of me shit talking you that you think somehow makes you look less pathetic and ironically also seems to have somehow got all up in your craw. Lulz. Are you gonna make fun of my kid next? LULZ!

I encourage anyone who reads this to open their copy of the OED and actually look up the word "pathetic." There won't be a picture of you there, but there might as well be. 

LULZ

On 11/19/2022 at 2:54 PM, smltwnrckr said:

LULZ... Remember the post that started your little spin out on here?

I called you pathetic. And you continue to demonstrate as much. You couldn't even help yourself on a thread about SJSU soccer. All you could do was repost the SAME post of me shit talking you that you think somehow makes you look less pathetic and ironically also seems to have somehow got all up in your craw. Lulz. Are you gonna make fun of my kid next? LULZ!

I encourage anyone who reads this to open their copy of the OED and actually look up the word "pathetic." There won't be a picture of you there, but there might as well be. 

LULZ

Fresno wrote the playbook on how to beat SJSU, and since that you’ve mostly disappeared. Thank god for that because now the MWC board doesn’t have to listen to your douchey ass tell us to suck your d***. You’ve shown your true colors when SJSU wins some games. You’re a giant Tool. 

7E65BCF8-A6CB-42CC-A940-C57DD1A19442.jpeg.399e02ee4d0db8d157e4d7e18c967cc3.jpeg

On 11/19/2022 at 3:39 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Fresno wrote the playbook on how to beat SJSU, and since that you’ve mostly disappeared. Thank god for that because now the MWC board doesn’t have to listen to your douchey ass tell us to suck your d***. You’ve shown your true colors when SJSU wins some games. You’re a giant Tool. 

I will level with you here. In the spirit of the eve of Thanksgiving.

Consider my one shit talking post to you, and the one where I tell another of the more contentious posters on the board to suck the royal dick, something for you to be thankful for. Because when I finish my projects and start posting regularly again,  you'll certainly come across a thread -- perhaps much like this thread, perhaps much different -- which has nothing to do with you, or any of your interests as far as anyone on here can tell, or Fresno State sporting events, or maybe even with sports at all. And I'll post something. Maybe I'll post a few things. And people will like it. And you'll have the urge, in the middle of the night, to once again furiously downvote my posts... one after another. For whatever reason. Just my posts. over and over. 

Instead of doing that, you can just post a screen shot of one of my shit talking posts. And use it for the other posters for whom you've done the same thing.  It will be confusing to some. Not to others. 

On 11/19/2022 at 3:29 PM, jdgaucho said:

And back and forth we go

I feel like Thelonious Monk wrote a piece that sounds like that...

On 11/23/2022 at 11:37 PM, smltwnrckr said:

I will level with you here. In the spirit of the eve of Thanksgiving.

Consider my one shit talking post to you, and the one where I tell another of the more contentious posters on the board to suck the royal dick, something for you to be thankful for. Because when I finish my projects and start posting regularly again,  you'll certainly come across a thread -- perhaps much like this thread, perhaps much different -- which has nothing to do with you, or any of your interests as far as anyone on here can tell, or Fresno State sporting events, or maybe even with sports at all. And I'll post something. Maybe I'll post a few things. And people will like it. And you'll have the urge, in the middle of the night, to once again furiously downvote my posts... one after another. For whatever reason. Just my posts. over and over. 

Instead of doing that, you can just post a screen shot of one of these posts. And use it for the other posters for whom you've done the same thing.  It will be confusing to some. Not to others. 

No, bro, I will not suck your dick. Douche 

On 11/24/2022 at 12:27 AM, TheTedfordTrain said:

No, bro, I will not suck your dick. Douche 

Yea, you'll just creepily lurk threads in the middle of the night and downvote them. Not respond, but downvote them.

Honestly, it would probably look better for you if you sucked dick. 

No judgement. If dudes want to suck dick, I think they should be able to without anyone saying it's wrong. 

On 11/24/2022 at 12:31 AM, smltwnrckr said:

Yea, you'll just creepily lurk threads in the middle of the night and downvote them. Not respond, but downvote them.

Honestly, it would probably look better for you if you sucked dick. 

No judgement. If dudes want to suck dick, I think they should be able to without anyone saying it's wrong. 

How often do you ask dudes to suck your dick? Is it a daily thing or just when you’re high off a win? Hope it’s a latter, because then it’s not very often at all. 

On 11/24/2022 at 7:20 AM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Dear turkey God... I thank you for giving me a gift this fall, in the form of a mean post by some guy who I am very mad at all the time. I will use it whenever he posts something that makes me mad, but has nothing to do with my very singular interest. I will post it instead of being super creepy and weaselly and cowardly, which I have done in the past by down voting posts by him in threads I have no real connection to. I am a douche, But I feel so bad about it, so I call him that name.

Also, turkey God... Thank you for empowering me to say all sorts of fun things about this person, because my confidence on here waxes and wanes with the success of something or other.

Finally, dear turkey God... thank you for letting me continue to be a total moron all the time. I think it is cool. 

FIFY, bruh.