Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Question for the board

Should we leave the entire schedule up or remove the "played games" ??  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should we leave the entire schedule up or remove the "played games" ??

• Leave them up so we can see the entire season
    • Remove them because it's a lot of pages & games to scroll thru

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2022 at 05:00 AM

In the FB TV Schedule I was asked to keep the older scores up so people could see the previous games -- With football this isn't bad because there's not the volume of games like in BB & this season I'm tracking WBB along with MBB 

So the question is:

Should I leave the past games up for the season or just show the upcoming schedule ??

By leaving up the game scores, I'm not going to add to the schedule more than about 5 to 7 days out from the actual date.........this can ease some when the MWC schedule starts and there's not games on almost every day of the week .......by leaving up all the played games this thread will get to quite a few pages.

So put your vote in

On 11/9/2022 at 5:41 PM, UNLV2001 said:

In the FB TV Schedule I was asked to keep the older scores up so people could see the previous games -- With football this isn't bad because there's not the volume of games like in BB & this season I'm tracking WBB along with MBB 

So the question is:

Should I leave the past games up for the season or just show the upcoming schedule ??

By leaving up the game scores, I'm not going to add to the schedule more than about 5 to 7 days out from the actual date.........this can ease some when the MWC schedule starts and there's not games on almost every day of the week .......by leaving up all the played games this thread will get to quite a few pages.

So put your vote in

Life is too short to spend time worrying about nonsense. 

Follow your instinct...make a decision and let it be. No need for qualifiers. 

On 11/9/2022 at 4:49 PM, DestinFlPackfan said:

Life is too short to spend time worrying about nonsense. 

Follow your instinct...make a decision and let it be. No need for qualifiers. 

I, sir or madam, am a man of the people, thusly I ask the esteemed members of the board for their input & thoughts on the matter ! 

I appreciate that you take the time to do this @UNLV2001.  Whatever you think is best. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 11/9/2022 at 6:00 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Votr - This election isn't rigged like the Nazi's 

How do we know the Jewish Space Lasers won't switch the votes electronically or that 2000 mules won't bring in faked ballots to alter this highly critical Votr! Poll ?

Duck Dynasty Flirt GIF by DefyTV

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Reduce the info overload.

There are lots of other resources to look up past scores.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor