Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Game Thread: USA vs the Midterms

On 11/8/2022 at 2:46 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

. Please acknowledge your warning sir.  ;)

Lol, acknowledged....being a democrat isn't so bad.  As long as you can get past the 'Democrate party' baptismal where you eat your the carcass of your aborted child on a bed of torn out bible sheets.  Didn't they tell you about that at the conjob excommunication ceremony?

Posted Image

On 11/8/2022 at 1:51 PM, Akkula said:

Lol, acknowledged....being a democrat isn't so bad.  As long as you can get past the 'Democrate party' baptismal where you eat your the carcass of your aborted child on a bed of torn out bible sheets.  Didn't they tell you about that at the conjob excommunication ceremony?

Voting today was cathartic.  Not going to lie.  I just felt better afterwards.  

On 11/8/2022 at 1:54 PM, Bob said:

Joke's on you for hanging on his every word. Gosh, you are pathetic.

Actually it's his followers that believe his BS that are pathetic.   Jan 6th man,  those types that believed his every word...

On 11/8/2022 at 2:58 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Voting today was cathartic.  Not going to lie.  I just felt better afterwards.  

It is because you don't want to be lied to nor lie to yourself.   You don't want to be part of that craven party.

Democrats +++++ing suck....Republicans are pretty much pure evil at this point to a man....that wasn't always this way but if people keep voting for them it will get worse.  

I hope both parties go away....I want to create a party whose only goal is to destroy both other major parties by changing primaries, voting, and other things that give them power.

The hapless Democrats are your only option my friend, so don't feel so bad.  

Posted Image

On 11/8/2022 at 2:05 PM, Akkula said:

It is because you don't want to be lied to nor lie to yourself.   You don't want to be part of that craven party.

Democrats +++++ing suck....Republicans are pretty much pure evil at this point to a man....that wasn't always this way but if people keep voting for them it will get worse.  

I hope both parties go away....I want to create a party whose only goal is to destroy both other major parties by changing primaries, voting, and other things that give them power.

The hapless Democrats are your only option my friend, so don't feel so bad.  

In Idaho our best and only hope are for sane Republicans to hold the show.  Today was about sending a message Idaho is not Bundy territory 

On 11/8/2022 at 1:24 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

That settles it, dems, time to storm the Capitol. 

I'll be in the bathroom, boo boo'n....

Personally, I find it remarkable how all that rampant fraud was fixed in two short years, especially while the perpetrators of said fraud were in power. :USFlag:

On 11/8/2022 at 1:31 PM, NVGiant said:

Personally, I find it remarkable how all that rampant fraud was fixed in two short years, especially while the perpetrators of said fraud were in power. :USFlag:

So good it is like fraud never happened!  Maybe it was the election integrity commissions and recommendations post-2016 election from all the rampant cheating that almost put Hillary as the leader of the cabal of evil!  Just took a few years to kick in.  :banana:

On 11/8/2022 at 1:24 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

That settles it, dems, time to storm the Capitol. 

I'll be in the bathroom, boo boo'n....

If you take a dump in Gosar’s office and steal MTG’s shoes I’d vote to acquit.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.