Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Game Thread: USA vs the Midterms

On 11/10/2022 at 6:50 PM, youngredbullfan said:

Don't mess with Joe.

The GQP has got to be losing it's shit by now.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 11/10/2022 at 11:45 PM, Spaztecs said:

He's got the ego, the narcissism, and the over the top destructive impulses to do it.

I am a big admirer of Teddy Roosevelt. However, I am highly critical of him splitting the GOP in 1912. It gave the Dems the White House and set the Civil Rights Movement back a generation when Wilson fired all the blacks in the Civil Service with an Executive Order.

That was the era when the two parties began to switch positions..........republicans moved away from their Lincolnesque beginning & moved more to being a business wealthy centric party where civil rights & progress was not on the table................Dems picked up more of that mantle by the 1930's with FDR.

Teddy was progressive in a lot of his policies but also had some right leaning ideology especially where military issues were concerned 

Voter turn out here was less than primaries. Unfortunately the drag people from the streets and and have them vote with no IDs paid off for the Democrats. 

We need to start doing the same. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 11/11/2022 at 11:49 AM, robe said:

Voter turn out here was less than primaries. Unfortunately the drag people from the streets and and have them vote with no IDs paid off for the Democrats. 

Here in Las Vegas............I personally drove a large moving van & we rounded up homeless, immigrants & even some aliens from Area 51 👽  & had them fill out ballots we printed, then used Grand Canyon mules to deliver the ballots to drop boxes !!! AND..........George Soros paid me $25,000 for the day !!!! 🤑 

Funny Animals Donkey GIF by Storyful

On 11/11/2022 at 11:49 AM, robe said:

so, you acknowledge that some folks don't have ID and that you believe this should disqualify them from exercising their voting rights...hmm

On 11/11/2022 at 11:55 AM, UNLV2001 said:

Here in Las Vegas............I personally drove a large moving van & we rounded up homeless, immigrants & even some aliens from Area 51 👽  & had them fill out ballots we printed, then used Grand Canyon mules to deliver the ballots to drop boxes !!! AND..........George Soros paid me $25,000 for the day !!!! 🤑 

a large van!? you're lucky...

I was only able to load about 40,000 ballots into my SUV

On 11/11/2022 at 11:59 AM, renoskier said:

a large van!? you're lucky...

I was only able to load about 40,000 ballots into my SUV

I was reimbursed by Soros - Send in your mileage for your trips ...........I hear Soros is paying $2.50 per mile !!! 

On 11/11/2022 at 1:01 PM, UNLV2001 said:

I was reimbursed by Soros - Send in your mileage for your trips ...........I hear Soros is paying $2.50 per mile !!! 

I have the Jewish Space lasers standing by to flip those votes in the tabulating machines. Or in my case, the Irish/Norwegian Space lasers 

I'm flipping all votes to 3rd Party Candidates. It's time for the D's and R's to step aside 

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 11/11/2022 at 4:23 PM, Spaztecs said:

I have the Jewish Space lasers standing by to flip those votes in the tabulating machines. Or in my case, the Irish/Norwegian Space lasers 

Don't forget to send in your expenses to Hugo Chavez for reimbursement

On 11/11/2022 at 12:55 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Meh. This is nothing.  On election day I borrowed my company’s 18 Wheeler with a 53’ trailer. Drove to the border and picked up a few hundred illegals.

They had a hard time finding space in the trailer because I also had 100k doctored up ballots in tow.  I even had a banner made for the side of the truck that said “ White Replacement Theory in Progress” 

Dropped my entire load off at the nearest polling center in Tucson. They did ask me to pull around back  in the dark for some reason.  

On 11/11/2022 at 4:33 PM, IanforHeisman said:

I was handing out transgender meds to everyone in line to vote the other day.. Told Trumpers don’t worry it’s just horse dewormer for the COVID.

It would’ve been really cool if you’d given them some syringes with cat dewormer cuz that actually works great for Covid, bro, and as a puberty blocker. 

I would personally never offer you a puberty blocker because I know you’re going to tell me that you’ve scored so many times without blockers, what’s the point?

Your moniker is so old, it needs a renovation: IanforAARPprez. 

kat.jpg

On 11/11/2022 at 12:01 PM, UNLV2001 said:

And a free meal voucher on top of that. What a nice guy. 😉