Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

idkk

SDSU cutting ticket prices more than 50% for rest of season

On 11/17/2022 at 2:23 PM, AztecSU said:

I didn't say they should...I said they did, which is true. I'm not making a judgement, its just a simple observation which has been confirmed during the current media right negotiations. But sure you don't put words in others mouths. Keeping building strawmen. 

Do you know what a straw men argument is? You’re misusing that like narcissist.  Neither are appropriate.  So you’re saying they ‘did’ but not ‘should’? But you think that it’s all confirmed in the current negotiations? Sounds like you think they should.  That’s not putting words in your mouth, that’s you either doing a piss poor job of explaining yourself or doing a bad job of backtracking from a silly position.  

Nothing is confirmed by media negotiations right now.  As of now they have nothing after next year.  

On 11/17/2022 at 11:46 AM, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Do you know what a straw men argument is? You’re misusing that like narcissist.  Neither are appropriate.  So you’re saying they ‘did’ but not ‘should’? But you think that it’s all confirmed in the current negotiations? Sounds like you think they should.  That’s not putting words in your mouth, that’s you either doing a piss poor job of explaining yourself or doing a bad job of backtracking from a silly position.  

Nothing is confirmed by media negotiations right now.  As of now they have nothing after next year.  

Hate to break it to you, but the PAC has already been compensated for late games in previous contracts. You may have heard of PAC12 after dark? There is a reason those late games increased in the last decade. 

https://pamplinmedia.com/pt/12-sports/197789-pac-12-buys-into-late-night-games-for-better-or-worse