Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

The Borg at Boise

On 11/4/2022 at 5:11 PM, utenation said:

Yes. They were all Ute fans. Zach wanted to play for the Utes. We really didn’t recruit him. The rest is history. 

Let them wear the blue. We don’t need them. 

It was a TIC joke because they talked about it at every damn byu game he played in. I also still mention how Matt Harpring came from a football family among jazz fans. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 11/5/2022 at 7:56 AM, Reverend said:

It's a shame the Boise State game is just too hard on BYU that they had to drop the series. I don't blame you for quitting. We basically own the State of Utah.

They need as easy an OOC schedule as possible if they have any prayer at bowl eligibility the next 5 years.

On 11/5/2022 at 7:16 AM, NorCalCoug said:

Someone never went tunnel singing I see…

Never joined Vocal point either 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

This one will be over fast. BYU should pull starters after the second quarter. BYU gonna blow Boise out.  

56-14 BYU but the game won’t feel that close. Boise has zero chance.