Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

The Borg at Boise

On 11/7/2022 at 6:20 AM, robe said:

I like USU but why would BYU play a game in 25k stadium  H/H when we have fans across the country. We didn’t do while in the WAC or MWC why would we do it in the B12. We have 3 non conference games and 3 main rivals plus a host of other P12 and MWC teams that want to play us, in addition we have BYU fans out east and in the south that want BYU to play in that region 

FCS/ USU home game only or UNLV at  Provo south/ Provo UNLV would have to agree to be road team in Las Vegas as well. 

rival game BSU/Utah 6 out of 10, 4 years to other western schools

H/H to different regions 

Yes, I understand how the thinking goes.

Please understand, I pray for the day when we never play your ilk again. Even at a home/home.

When USU was stuck in pcaa hell doing 2 for 1s and the occasional 3 for 1s with the stench, as the desperate whores we were, we worsened our program with every agreement signed. Never again. No amount of money. And neither would you were roles reversed.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

On 11/7/2022 at 10:10 AM, USU78 said:

Please understand, I pray for the day when we never play your ilk again. Even at a home/home.

When USU was stuck in pcaa hell doing 2 for 1s and the occasional 3 for 1s with the stench, as the desperate whores we were, we worsened our program with every agreement signed. Never again. No amount of money. And neither would you were roles reversed.

What is the solution. Of course my USU side (a ton of family members went there) wants this as a yearly game. With 3 non conference games BYU has its hands tied. 

USU got screwed by Utah when the WAC was created and they blackballed USU out of the new conference. USU was better in football and had very good basketball team.

USU has developed into one of the better overall programs of the MWC. This is an off year and they are probably still going bowling.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 11/6/2022 at 5:25 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I told everybody all week BYU was going to pass all over us.  Tarlas gone, Matlock at far less than 100%, Demetri injured on first play, Bagnah transfer (stupid move he would have been the starter the rest of this season).  Biggers, our best cover corner would not have been a top 3 CB for us most the past 20 years.  We lack talent at WR, CB, O-line and depth at other positions.  We have NFL talent at safety, QB, and RB.  

Still, we have something special in our Freshmen stars, our future looks bright.

The fact that Obi played so few snaps after his incredible performance the week before is it excusable. It just makes zero sense.

Welp, that went like I feared it would. Another classic BYU-Boise game with the underdog coming out on top. Gunna miss this game.

Going forward for Boise, they lost Shane Irwin before the season, then Tarlas, then Bagnah transferred, then Washington goes down on the first play, and it showed. They got no pressure from the ends and are down to basically scout team guys. That doesn't bode well finishing the season.

On 11/7/2022 at 1:51 PM, kingpotato said:

Welp, that went like I feared it would. Another classic BYU-Boise game with the underdog coming out on top. Gunna miss this game.

Going forward for Boise, they lost Shane Irwin before the season, then Tarlas, then Bagnah transferred, then Washington goes down on the first play, and it showed. They got no pressure from the ends and are down to basically scout team guys. That doesn't bode well finishing the season.

That seem to be how the game goes. The underdog has been winning a lot.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 11/7/2022 at 1:00 PM, robe said:

That seem to be how the game goes. The underdog has been winning a lot.

The easiest bet on this game, annually, is to just take whichever team is getting the points.

As far as the reffing goes, it was bad, but at least it was consistentantly bad. I don't have an issue with them going with the calls on the field. They seem to be doing that more and more. Winning by a freaking toenail. Good stuff.

On 11/7/2022 at 9:10 AM, USU78 said:

That basically kept your program and athletic dept alive during those times, you should stop crying about it.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

On 11/7/2022 at 12:54 AM, bsu_alum9 said:

Next year looks rough, need to win the portal.

A good OC hire and our offense should by dynamic.  Tired of our slow 40 year Olds on D.  Ready for the youth.  Need immediate portal help at CB, edge, DE.  Young LBs are faster of foot.  Same with the young safeties.  CB depth scares me.  

On 11/7/2022 at 4:34 PM, Jack Bauer said:

That basically kept your program and athletic dept alive during those times, you should stop crying about it.

Every dealer sez the same about the poison he's dealing. So sorry we got clean of the stench and finally found our proper home. Thanks for resigning. Why won't you leave?

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

On 11/7/2022 at 11:05 PM, Jack Bauer said:

Bc you need to be put in your place

You must accept this, Jacqueline: I just don't swing that way. So stalk elsewhere. Maybe find yourself a chubby catamite. Yeah, that's the ticket.

On 11/8/2022 at 10:37 AM, Jack Bauer said:

You're a weird, gross dude. You've got issues.

Grow the hell up.

The morals of mink.  The intellectual acuity of a jack@$$.  At least you found your calling around here.  Tell you what, stay.  I've changed my mind.  Every Lear needs his fool, and I hereby appoint you mine.  Try to sharpen up, though.