Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

The Borg at Boise

On 11/5/2022 at 7:47 PM, RogueStout said:

I'm really gonna miss this game.

Me too

Its always been a great series, tons of respect, and the games have been really fun

How about we take a win for last year, and you guys can win this year, and BYU goes to an NY6 at 11-1 last year?

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

On 11/5/2022 at 8:25 PM, Jack Bauer said:

We haven't run those the whole year.

Thanks for that....assholes.  The screen calls got you the W.  We did not prepare for it because it was not shown.  

BYU brought their A game tonight and earned a hard fought win.

Green is going to be monster for Boise.  Need to get him help.  A deep threat specifically 

Will miss the games with you guys

Enjoyed the interactions in Provo with the Boise fans

Wish we could keep playing every year

Proud of BYU for finishing strong in the series, winning 3 of the last 4 and twice on the Blue

You guys have largely been all class.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

On 11/5/2022 at 8:25 PM, Maji said:

any rumblings that he's considering leaving or something?

There will be some serious money thrown his way by other programs.  He has elite physical talent.  I hope he stays but Boise is going to have to come up with some money for him to keep him from being poached.  

On 11/5/2022 at 10:27 PM, Jack Bauer said:

Will miss the games with you guys

Enjoyed the interactions in Provo with the Boise fans

Wish we could keep playing every year

Proud of BYU for finishing strong in the series, winning 3 of the last 4 and twice on the Blue

You guys have largely been all class.

We’ll miss you, too. Cheers!!!!!

On 11/5/2022 at 7:22 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Shit. I took a shower to get ready for the Fresno game. Missed Boise’s last drive. 

Dropped ball would’ve gained 7, holding call on a ~5 yard screen (makes it 2nd and 20), incomplete, 13 yard catch on 3rd and 20, incomplete pass on 4th and 7.

On 11/5/2022 at 7:34 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Dropped ball would’ve gained 7, holding call on a ~5 yard screen (makes it 2nd and 20), incomplete, 13 yard catch on 3rd and 20, incomplete pass on 4th and 7.

I yelled home cooking after this first half, but then it became obvious they were just garbage refs. Some of the worst I’ve ever seen. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 11/5/2022 at 7:28 PM, OrediggerPoke said:

There will be some serious money thrown his way by other programs.  He has elite physical talent.  I hope he stays but Boise is going to have to come up with some money for him to keep him from being poached.  

If the TE who dropped the pass on the last drive can get a car deal, Taylen will get enough deals to keep him happy. OC hire (supposedly happening before December signing day) will have a bigger impact on him staying or leaving