Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

The Borg at Boise

On 11/3/2022 at 4:56 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

I wasn't but USU78 helped me out.

Looks like there was a dude name @Borg here from 2008-2012.

Basically, the joke is, BYU/Provo is like the Borg Cube.  Mindless robots pumped out by the 1000's all following orders.

Assimilation etc.

As I have said before- Boise has zero chance and will definitely get blown out by 24 plus. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 11/3/2022 at 4:57 PM, utenation said:

@madmartigan is BYU Borg. He just hides until they activate his programming.

Not sure such a grotesque and vile accusation has ever been made at my expense. If you find burning piles of dog shit on your front door for the next year you will have a good idea where they came from. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 11/3/2022 at 5:48 PM, madmartigan said:

Not sure such a grotesque and vile accusation has ever been made at my expense. If you find burning piles of dog shit on your front door for the next year you will have a good idea where they came from. 

A dog??

On 11/3/2022 at 5:04 PM, utenation said:

In the other thread I said BSU by 10-14 with the home factor and BYU has lost confidence. Line is currently -8 for BSU.

Surprised you of all posters is being that generous…. BSU by 3+ scores.  BYU is that bad and beat up right now.

v0icAvfW.jpg

On 11/3/2022 at 6:23 PM, NorCalCoug said:

Surprised you of all posters is being that generous…. BSU by 3+ scores.  BYU is that bad and beat up right now.

Sitake is a good, humble man. Always looks for positives especially in the media. Now, I don't know how things are going behind closed doors but it seems to me nobody in BYU's locker room is pissed off and mad.  Get fired up.

All the players basically say we will get it done next game.  I don't know the level of your injuries but maybe a little fire might get something going? Or is it time to pack up shop and get ready for 2023?

On 11/3/2022 at 5:48 PM, madmartigan said:

So you're doing the board a favor and burning all of the posts from @Did I hear a WOOSH?

Thanks 

I am Halfmanhalfbronco's bitch.