Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Netanyahu comeback and the surge of Religious Zionism.

On 11/2/2022 at 2:49 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

WTF?

Mr Netanyahu is also currently on trial for alleged bribery, fraud and breach of trust - charges he fiercely denies. His possible partners in a Likud-led coalition government have said they would reform the law, in a move which would bring a halt to his trial.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 11/2/2022 at 12:56 PM, masterfrog said:

I would be more concerned if there was questions about fairness, but it looks like it was a legitimate election and this is the will of the people. 

So you are saying they seem to be better at democracy than us?

On 11/2/2022 at 2:56 PM, masterfrog said:

I would be more concerned if there was questions about fairness, but it looks like it was a legitimate election and this is the will of the people. 

Which, in Israel, changes about every 6 weeks.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 11/2/2022 at 3:59 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That is not how apartheid works...

also not how concern about anything works

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 11/2/2022 at 12:58 PM, SharkTanked said:

So you are saying they seem to be better at democracy than us?

“They’re Jewish man, of course they figured this out before us. How else do you get space lazers and control the weather”

-Ye, probably

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 11/2/2022 at 4:22 PM, GoDogs22 said:

A wannabe authoritarian "wins" an election despite being under investigation for corruption.  Yes, I'm sure this was all totally above board.

Wannabe?  Oh he he has it nailed lol.  

The two state solution has been dead for a long while now.  Palestinians will never be citizens in meaningful numbers and I get the logic as to why.  That means they have chosen to be an apartheid state.  

On 11/2/2022 at 3:32 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The two state solution has been dead for a long while now.  Palestinians will never be citizens in meaningful numbers and I get the logic as to why.  That means they have chosen to be an apartheid state.  

I don't understand what you're referring to. "They" who? Israelis generally or simply the Likud Party which has run roughshod over the country's politics?

On 11/2/2022 at 8:59 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

I don't understand what you're referring to. "They" who? Israelis generally or simply the Likud Party which has run roughshod over the country's politics?

Israelis generally.  Even though a sizable portion wishes for a 2 state solution that seems evermore distant.  They would simply in this case the general group in which I include voters.