Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

Nevada @ San Jose State

All the best to his family/friends/teammates. Such an awful story...

Some interesting facts about the game:

-SJSU's top 3 receivers (plus another) started their careers at Nevada. 

-SJSU is favored by 25, Nevada hasn't been this much of an underdog since 2017 @Washington State. 

I'm hoping that we can keep it close, but I'm expecting something like 7-35. 

Expect a close game, and very real possibility of a loss by SJSU. The blueprint to decimate this offense is out. And the emotion of the absolute devastation of this death could get the best of everyone. No shame in that. It's just a reality,

Best of luck to all. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 10/28/2022 at 4:27 PM, smltwnrckr said:

Expect a close game, and very real possibility of a loss by SJSU. The blueprint to decimate this offense is out. And the emotion of the absolute devastation of this death could get the best of everyone. No shame in that. It's just a reality,

Best of luck to all. 

I wouldn’t worry too much. There’s a lot of emotion for your guys. But we’re frightfully inept offensively.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Best of luck to all. 

You’ve got nothing to worry about. It looks like you guys could pretty easily win the rest of your games.

Thank you Nevada for honoring Camdan McWright. That's very cool. 👊

Best of luck to all. 

Meh. It could be said that Auburn had provided a blueprint first. Yet, the next two games were won.

The rest is accurate. Depending on what stage of the grieving process this team is in will determine how they perform.

#BigHero6 #number6 #the6  #AllSpartans

Game time.

#CM6

Beautiful tribute to Camdan from his team. And classy move by Nevada to place flowers on the 6-yd line.

On 10/29/2022 at 7:53 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Lee a scratch for the 2nd straight week. Anybody know what happened?

No clue. I don’t like that Wilson doesn’t share information about injuries 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 10/29/2022 at 7:55 PM, BlueCheer said:

SI had decent time there, nobody to throw to? Our receivers are that bad? Scheme? Damn frustrating to watch this year.

They are that bad. Our good receivers are playing for SJSU and CSU. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 10/29/2022 at 8:00 PM, ripple effect said:

Spartan OL is swiss cheese...

Our OL is terrible 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Touchdown!  I love that.  Still won’t win but nice to see.