Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ashnel

SJSU Football Player Killed by a School Bus

On 10/21/2022 at 6:05 PM, SAMO said:

Stop being a pussy then…lol

Lol.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 10/21/2022 at 6:07 PM, smltwnrckr said:

Lol.

Yea, I didn't actually think that was funny.

It is correct to consider the problems with escooters. Not here, tho. Not now.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 10/21/2022 at 5:29 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

He "lol"s every post.  But you are right.  He was a member of the SJSU community, so he is a MWC member, and I extend my best wishes to all who respectfully represent their Alma maters.   I don't see anything to suggest he didn’t represent SJSU positively, so it sucks to see  indifference or callousness on a loss of someone from a sister institution.

Thanks for your kindness Aztec.  This has nothing to do with institutions..  It has to do with human compassion and dignity.  

My condolences to his family, friends, team and our Spartan community. Tragic. 

On 10/21/2022 at 12:12 PM, SAMO said:

especially when running a red light while riding an electronic scooter on a heavily trafficked road in front of a school bus that had the green light...lol

The collision occurred before 7am. Probably on his way to meet the team. It's probable that he was under slept from practice, doing homework or just from being a teenage college student. Being under slept significantly impacts one's judgement. To assume he was just reckless, especially that early in the morning, is asinine.

On 10/21/2022 at 6:04 PM, smltwnrckr said:

Appreciate the sentiment, but think of it this way. If you had your wish, there would no longer be a sjsu football team so none of this would have happened.

I don’t actually mean that. An important part of college football is having a team to hate. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 10/21/2022 at 7:05 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

I don’t actually mean that. An important part of college football is having a team to hate. 

Lol. Ok.

On 10/21/2022 at 2:15 PM, SAMO said:

blow it out your ass

good to see the blue meth is still hitting strong down in the land of entrapment...lol

Guys like you are a good reason to start WWIII. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

On 10/21/2022 at 10:55 PM, SAMO said:

the person i really feel bad for in all this is the bus driver...lol

i mean ffs...dude is probably some law abiding foo...out there making ends meet...and having to drive around in terrible traffic in high traffic times of the day with a bus full of asshole teenagers...and not making shit $$ wise...and then...some dude just flies out in front of you in a scooter...you run them over...kill them...which had to be so traumatizing...

and then you realize...your life is gong to be haunted by this shit and it'll probably lead to all sorts of psychological problems both in the near and long term...and then you realize that all this happened while you were doing some shit wage job shuttling shithead kids around...lol

jesus

now that's a +++++ing tragedy...that's who i truly feel bad for in this whole thing

It's already been determined that the bus had the right of way.

There's no hostility nor vindictiveness directed at the bus driver. Not on this board, not anywhere on the internet I've seen this tragic story reported.

Anyone who is privileged with the minimum of a Class C driver's license knows how stressful the roads are. As I mentioned in a prior reply, the collision occurred before 7am. Think of all the fender-benders and worse that occur during commute to start the day. This one was a very tragic one and close to home.

Why are you deliberately being a dick, joe? Are you getting pleasure from this?

On 10/22/2022 at 1:16 AM, DoubleBlueGold said:

It's already been determined that the bus had the right of way.

There's no hostility nor vindictiveness directed at the bus driver. Not on this board, not anywhere on the internet I've seen this tragic story reported.

Anyone who is privileged with the minimum of a Class C driver's license knows how stressful the roads are. As I mentioned in a prior reply, the collision occurred before 7am. Think of all the fender-benders and worse that occur during commute to start the day. This one was a very tragic one and close to home.

Why are you deliberately being a dick, joe? Are you getting pleasure from this?

Why are you and everyone else surprised by this? He has been like this since the beginning and @halfmanhalfbronco was thrilled he came back.

I'm not shocked. He isn't gonna break his character for this.

I am Halfmanhalfbronco's bitch.

On 10/22/2022 at 1:39 AM, Reverend said:

Why are you and everyone else surprised by this? He has been like this since the beginning and @halfmanhalfbronco was thrilled he came back.

I'm not shocked. He isn't gonna break his character for this.

Not surprised. Really odd he's aroused by doing this.

On 10/21/2022 at 7:36 PM, Mike Morgan said:

That is so sad to see. Condolences to the family, the team, and the SJSU community. 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

If anyone else pulled the same shit SAMO did they would be suspended. Yet, these p.o.s. mods love suspending me anytime I make @RSF cry.

SAMO said he hopes I died in a fire.  *Crickets*

Whatever. Have they announced a make-up date or are they even making the game up?

On 10/22/2022 at 11:20 AM, Reverend said:

If anyone else pulled the same shit SAMO did they would be suspended. Yet, these p.o.s. mods love suspending me anytime I make @RSF cry.

Whatever. Have they announced a make-up date or are they even making the game up?

Listen, if you have an issue with a post FLAG the fuggen post, we will see it a LOT faster.  When you specifically tag me, I usually ignore it btw, since you rarely post anything worth reading and it is always to get me to engage in expansion nonsense, so flag the post instead.

Also, do you honestly think @happycamperand I have not issued warnings (including this morning) and bans to @SAMO before?  LMAO.

BTW just spent 30 minutes cleaning up this thread, yer welcome.  

This side of the board has two additional mods besides happy and I, flag the damn posts instead of just tagging me, I do have things to do.  

On 10/22/2022 at 11:20 AM, Reverend said:

And he gave me a warning for this. LOL.

Hey @Jeffkills, I know you don't care about this place but you probably need new mods.

On 10/22/2022 at 2:19 PM, Reverend said:

And he gave me a warning for this. LOL.

Hey @Jeffkills, I know you don't care about this place but you probably need new mods.

That is NOT what I gave you warning about.  I gave you a warning for using this thread to air personal grievances and levy personal insults on a post I hid.