Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

Fresno at Boise

On 10/8/2022 at 10:09 PM, ridgeview2 said:

This Bulldog team reminds me of the 2006 squad. They came into the season very promising, but injury bug took hold and the season went into the toilet 3 games in.

Then coach Hill took the bulldogs off of their helmets for several games in embarrassment. 

On 10/8/2022 at 11:33 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Boise defense has now allowed:

234 yards vs. Fresno

117 yards vs. SDSU

123 yards vs UNM

Starting to look pretty elite. If only the offense/special teams weren’t below average.

Running game looks elite. Smash mouth run team’s with an elite defense have won a lot of championships in the past…

Just back from the game. I’ve got to give major kudos to Fresno who played us tough through most of the game despite all their injuries. They did a great job defending Green who never could get loose. There’s no doubt in my mind it would have been a much different game with Haener playing. Fife just doesn’t have the experience and accuracy to be the threat Haener is. His two picks really hurt the Dogs. Anyway, good game Dogs!

On 10/9/2022 at 8:48 AM, sofork said:

Same here Fresno.  Good game.  Had some Fresno fans near us and they were quite pleasant.  Keep your heads up!  

Yeah, I sat in the Fresno section. They were a good lot.

Jerry Palm must not be paying much attention, in his bowl predictions he lists Fresno State vs Washington State in the LA Bowl. He is saying Fresno State wins the Mountain West Championship? Fresno will be lucky to even be bowl eligible much less win the conference.