Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

godogsgo

Turd of the week won early this week folks!

Turd of the week is won early this week folks!  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Pretty easy choice this week. To SUDS - you're welcome for overshadowing your potential entry.

• Fresno State, heavy favorite vs UCONN, steals the worst team in the country crown by losing 14-19
    • Fresno State QB Fife nears an NCAA record for consecutive pass completions then reverses course with multiple key turnovers
    • Fresno State running game with a grand total of 1 yard in the first half
    • All of the above.

On 10/1/2022 at 4:21 PM, son of a gun said:

Our game is still possible. Hopefully not, but its there. 

Knock Knock Good Luck GIF by StickerGiant

For Wyo or SJSU to be a potential contender, they'd have to lose by at least 40, I think. 

On 10/1/2022 at 4:39 PM, Pokez said:

The OOC turds keep rolling in.

Worst OCC performance since....

Probably 2015, highlighted by week 2 when the conference went 0-10 against FBS competition

That one was hilarious because we all crushed FCS competition in week 1.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Obviously you goofs don’t realize that Mora has UCONN on an upward trajectory. Still very embarrassing to be their first FBS win since 2019, but this isn’t the UCONN of years past. They’re far from the worst FBS team right now. That would be CSU, followed by Hawaii followed by us. Inconvert Word would beat Alabama if they’d just get them scheduled. 

kat.jpg

On 10/1/2022 at 5:39 PM, Pokez said:

The OOC turds keep rolling in.

Worst OCC performance since....

Probably 2015, highlighted by week 2 when the conference went 0-10 against FBS competition

In 2015 the Aztecs lost, at home, to a South Alabama squad that finished 5-7. Back when the SBC was really, really bad.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

The Aztecs shit the bed in the second half.

Fresno shit the entire Conferences bed by losing to UConn.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 10/2/2022 at 1:57 AM, Spaztecs said:

The Aztecs shit the bed in the second half.

Fresno shit the entire Conferences bed by losing to UConn.

It also means FS shit their mojo and will lose most of their remaining games. Thats just how FS is.  I all but walked away from the program last year…not worth staying up to 2am to watch.  Gave it a second chance bcs of the Tedford hire.  Many of FS fans are in meltdown mode - my prescription is to pick up a second team. Since i moved out to Penn, i picked up the nittany lions. I cant say the Penn state game yesterday relieved all the frustration, but at least they dont utterly implode at head-scratching times. Helps balance things out, because its clear FS is gonna FS yet again this year. 

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

On 10/2/2022 at 9:17 AM, godogsgo said:

It also means FS shit their mojo and will lose most of their remaining games. Thats just how FS is.  I all but walked away from the program last year…not worth staying up to 2am to watch.  Gave it a second chance bcs of the Tedford hire.  Many of FS fans are in meltdown mode - my prescription is to pick up a second team. Since i moved out to Penn, i picked up the nittany lions. I cant say the Penn state game yesterday relieved all the frustration, but at least they dont utterly implode at head-scratching times. Helps balance things out, because its clear FS is gonna FS yet again this year. 

The same week you admit to converting to a Penn State fan Coolio dies. This is the darkest timeline.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.