Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

Who's a better HC ?

Who's the better HC ?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better HC ?

• Rocky
    • Brady Joke

Definitely Rocky. He won at UNM and SDSU.

As to Brady, since leaving San Diego the first time, his teams get worse.

This offensive line is Offensive

Like I mentioned in the game thread. We seem to be on the odd even plan since 2018. Real good in 19 and '20. Fairly pedestrian in 2018, 2020, and this season.

Are there enough weak sisters in this Conference to get to Bowl Eligibilty ?

Will Hoke shake up the Offensive Staff ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/30/2022 at 8:26 PM, Spaztecs said:

Like I mentioned in the game thread. We seem to be on the odd even plan since 2018. Real good in 19 and '20. Fairly pedestrian in 2018, 2020, and this season.

Fortunately there are plenty of weak sisters. SDSU could still win the west.

On 9/30/2022 at 8:26 PM, Spaztecs said:

Brady Hoke is better long term. Rocky gets you to a good level, but hits a ceiling. Stop crying. Every school has an ebb and flow except for maybe an Alabama. 

kat.jpg

It was time for Rocky to leave SDSU and he should never be a head coach again because he's clueless about what kinds of offense are now needed to win championships.

As to Hoke, if he isn't already on the hot seat, given that he doesn't have even one good QB on his roster and SDSU's administration has a brand new stadium to pay off, his seat will likely have red hot coals under it in two months time.

On 10/1/2022 at 12:06 AM, 818SUDSFan said:

It was time for Rocky to leave SDSU and he should never be a head coach again because he's clueless about what kinds of offense are now needed to win championships.

As to Hoke, if he isn't already on the hot seat, given that he doesn't have even one good QB on his roster and SDSU's administration has a brand new stadium to pay off, his seat will likely have red hot coals under it in two months time.

Personally, the problem is the O-line and all the stupid penalties they have. Especially the right side.

#77 keeps blowing assignments. On the play that put Crum out if the game, he did not see the end in a three point stance outside his right shoulder. He blocked down on the tackle giving the DE a clean run to his QB.

Is it to late for Haskell to come back ? 

We lost two QB's this game.

All the penalties and missed assignments are on the Coaching Staff. They keep saying the best man plays, but I can't believe #77 is the best RT they have.

Americans Mayor

On 9/30/2022 at 10:45 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Do you think a bold and bigger font makes your penis bigger? 

On 9/30/2022 at 10:50 PM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

¿Do I think it's creepy you tlk about my dick? 

¡YES!

On 9/30/2022 at 11:36 PM, Nevada Convert said:

That’s like Jeffry Toobin exposing his dick at work and then complaining it’s creepy that people are talking about his dick. LOL.

Thanks for making my earlier point.  This doesn't involve a "tlk'g pt," however it's easy to see how this follows your familiar MO, I outline in this post on another thread:

B5B57696-C5F6-404D-9B92-60BFB7E97EC0.jpeg

Pls explain to the group how your theory that using bold print on a msg board is related to my dick size, is the least bit analogous to JToobin jackin' off on cable news.

I cannot remember the last time I read such an off base simile. ¿How is you tlk'g about my dick out-of-the blue on a sport msg board & me calling it creepy, the least bit similar to Toobin showing his on nat'l cable news, then commenting on the general public tlk'g about it?

On 10/1/2022 at 2:15 AM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

Thanks for making my earlier point.  This doesn't involve a "tlk'g pt," however it's easy to see how this follows your familiar MO, I outline in this post on another thread:

Pls explain to the group how your theory that using bold print on a msg board is related to my dick size, is the least bit analogous to JToobin jackin' off on cable news.

I cannot remember the last time I read such an off base simile. ¿How is you tlk'g about my dick out-of-the blue on a sport msg board & me calling it creepy, the least bit similar to Toobin showing his on nat'l cable news, then commenting on the general public tlk'g about it?

You’re a cross between Keith Olbermann, Jeffry Toobin, a Kardashian attention whore, Tiny Tim and Ron Jeremy. Put all that into a blender, and you have you: Toxic Sewer Juice that’s so gross that it damages sewer pipes. 😂😂

kat.jpg

On 10/1/2022 at 12:37 AM, Spaztecs said:

Personally, the problem is the O-line and all the stupid penalties they have. Especially the right side.

#77 keeps blowing assignments. On the play that put Crum out if the game, he did not see the end in a three point stance outside his right shoulder. He blocked down on the tackle giving the DE a clean run to his QB.

Is it to late for Haskell to come back ? 

We lost two QB's this game.

All the penalties and missed assignments are on the Coaching Staff. They keep saying the best man plays, but I can't believe #77 is the best RT they have.

THE problem isn't stupid penalties but they definitely don't help and as Petros Papadekis said last night, they are caused to some degree by all the pre-snap motion our worst-in-the-country OC uses.

I see no way Haskell will be back as Brady would absolutely never approach him to do so and Haskell is undoubtedly enjoying laughing with Lucas Johnson about what an idiot QB coach they had.

It's scary to think that the half dozen O-linemen behind Josh Simmons are apparently less skilled than he is.

On 10/1/2022 at 10:00 AM, 818SUDSFan said:

THE problem isn't stupid penalties but they definitely don't help and as Petros Papadekis said last night, they are caused to some degree by all the pre-snap motion our worst-in-the-country OC uses.

I see no way Haskell will be back as Brady would absolutely never approach him to do so and Haskell is undoubtedly enjoying laughing with Lucas Johnson about what an idiot QB coach they had.

It's scary to think that the half dozen O-linemen behind Josh Simmons are apparently less skilled than he is.

The problem is the penalties. Even Coach Joke said said so in the post game comments they are the most undisciplined Team in America. And that's on him and the Coaching Staff. We blew a chance to go up 21-0 because of the damned penalties.

I'm not saying we would have won, but at 13-0 Boise felt like they were in the game despite the fact like the Aztec defense was playing like their old selves. Justus Tavai and Shawcroft sat out the second half as well. Don't know how much difference that would have made as Boise went to a power running game and beat the stuffing out of us. When was the last time an Aztec defense gave up 316 yards on the ground ?

This season has turned into a complete rebuild. Both BB and Crum may be out next week as well.

Americans Mayor

He was a huge rival for BYU. Anytime the rock, was on the other sideline you know BYU was in for hell. I hated him he didn’t give a shit about his preseason games then in conference play he was hard as hell to pay.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 9/30/2022 at 9:26 PM, Spaztecs said:

One thing I learned from Gary Andersen 2.0.. you can't come home again. I was telling @4UNLVand @halfmanhalfbroncoI'd be so frustrated as a SUDS fan that you seemingly can't find a QB that can consistently complete a forward pass when there have got to be a dozen worthy recruits in your backyard. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 10/1/2022 at 2:15 AM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

Thanks for making my earlier point.  This doesn't involve a "tlk'g pt," however it's easy to see how this follows your familiar MO, I outlined in this post on another thread:

On 10/1/2022 at 6:24 AM, Nevada Convert said:

You’re a cross between Keith Olbermann, Jeffry Toobin, a Kardashian attention whore, Tiny Tim and Ron Jeremy. Put all that into a blender, and you have you: Toxic Sewer Juice that’s so gross that it damages sewer pipes. 😂😂

You're so predicable & rely to your MO religiously:  avoiding replying to the topic at hand.  Then, pivoting straight to your go to:  goofy personal attacks. 

Still can't come up w/even a semi-related simile I see..