Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Infection

CSU-@-unr: FB  I Fri-8/6 /// unr-@-CSU: VB I Thurs-8/5

On 10/4/2022 at 9:33 PM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

@RambleOn, you are 100% correct & are being exceptionally kind to @Wolfhomie.  "The transfers (are)...just part of the game today," just as there were to a lesser extent yesterday as well.  ¿Didn't HC Hobo take 2-3 frmr CSU Grad Transfers (QB1-CHill, FB-APrentice & ???) w/him to his new gig OC at SoCarolina?

"CSU has lost 4 starters to the portal since Week 1, plus a couple more that could contribute for a lot of D1 programs."  W/David Bailey ( I was shocked he did leave as soon as his from HC at BC Coach MeatHead got canned) announcing this wk, I believe that number is up to 7.  If they weren't a Starter, they were getting significant snaps.

Bobo didn't take anyone with him.  The players left on their own because they wanted to play for Bobo.  JN didn't take anyone with him, the players entered the portal so they could follow JN.  Players don't pick a school because of it's colors, they go there for the coach.  Especially at G5.  I'm not denying that some UNR players didn't have a discussion with JN after he made the switch, but I'd need to see some pretty hard proof that he was guilty of any tampering.  I haven't seen any.  Yeah, Nevada fans got screwed and I don't blame them for being pissed off, but I don't believe there was any sinister movement to gut their team.  Remember, not all of their transfer-outs went to CSU.  It's the nature of the game today unfortunately.  That part needs fixed.

I do think it's weird of their new coach to try and rile up the team by mentioning that their previous coach left.  I'd hope he'd consider himself an upgrade and push the message to the players how lucky they are to have a better coach.

Prediction for the game...CSU gets their asses kicked.  That will be great for Nevada fans.  CSU fans just need to take it with a grain of salt.  We've won something like 11 games in 4 years.  Hell yeah JN is decimating the roster.  I guess maybe he's not on board with the players that were on board with 3-9 crap.  I'm not saying he's the second coming of Sonny Lubick, but he's doing a pretty necessary teardown to start a rebuild.  Maybe the rebuild won't get us a MWC championship, but I do believe it will get us out of the basement, and we do currently own the basement.  Have for a while.  A damn shame to spend that kind of money to decorate a basement when there actually is an upstairs that's nice to live in.  We'll get better.  We suck right now, that's no secret, but we'll get better.

For now...we can't block, we suck at tackling, and our running backs seem to close their eyes when they get the ball.  We need to hire some blockers, tacklers, and runners.  We'll get stomped, UNR fans will feel redemption, and we'll get back to work.  In the long run, it will be good for everybody.

On 10/5/2022 at 7:58 PM, Headbutt said:

Prediction for the game...CSU gets their asses kicked.  That will be great for Nevada fans.  CSU fans just need to take it with a grain of salt.  We've won something like 11 games in 4 years.  Hell yeah JN is decimating the roster.  I guess maybe he's not on board with the players that were on board with 3-9 crap.  I'm not saying he's the second coming of Sonny Lubick, but he's doing a pretty necessary teardown to start a rebuild.  Maybe the rebuild won't get us a MWC championship, but I do believe it will get us out of the basement, and we do currently own the basement.  Have for a while.  A damn shame to spend that kind of money to decorate a basement when there actually is an upstairs that's nice to live in.  We'll get better.  We suck right now, that's no secret, but we'll get better.

For now...we can't block, we suck at tackling, and our running backs seem to close their eyes when they get the ball.  We need to hire some blockers, tacklers, and runners.  We'll get stomped, UNR fans will feel redemption, and we'll get back to work.  In the long run, it will be good for everybody.

Anybody that doesn’t take Nevada and give the points is an idiot. It’s headed toward a 31-7 type of game.

On 10/5/2022 at 3:57 PM, Headbutt said:

Bobo didn't take anyone with him.  The players left on their own because they wanted to play for Bobo.  JN didn't take anyone with him, the players entered the portal so they could follow JN.  Players don't pick a school because of it's colors, they go there for the coach.  Especially at G5.  I'm not denying that some UNR players didn't have a discussion with JN after he made the switch, but I'd need to see some pretty hard proof that he was guilty of any tampering.  I haven't seen any.  Yeah, Nevada fans got screwed and I don't blame them for being pissed off, but I don't believe there was any sinister movement to gut their team.  Remember, not all of their transfer-outs went to CSU.  It's the nature of the game today unfortunately.  That part needs fixed.

I do think it's weird of their new coach to try and rile up the team by mentioning that their previous coach left.  I'd hope he'd consider himself an upgrade and push the message to the players how lucky they are to have a better coach.

...& how is the nuance between "take...w/him" &  "left on their own" material to our discussion?

On 9/29/2022 at 2:35 PM, battle.borne said:

Half-Man your formating choices are insane.  Please stop.  I hate it.

Your new coach is an opportunistic lying PoS.  Please tell him to stop.  I hate it.

Your fan base chooses to ignore Mr Wilson's aversion to the truth & the new complex ecosystem^.  Please tell them to stop.  I hate it.

@Wolfhomie @Slapdad @thelawlorfaithful @RambleOn @battle.borne @NVGiant  @bigd @DestinFlPackfan

^ "complex ecosystem" footnote I---> CSU AD Joe Pa'

On 10/6/2022 at 9:55 AM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

Your new coach is an opportunistic lying PoS.  Please tell him to stop.  I hate it.

Your fan base chooses to ignore Mr Wilson's aversion to the truth & the new complex ecosystem^.  Please tell them to stop.  I hate it.

@Wolfhomie @Slapdad @thelawlorfaithful @RambleOn @battle.borne @NVGiant  @bigd @DestinFlPackfan

We read the board....no need to tag me/us in every post. 

On 10/6/2022 at 7:05 AM, Slapdad said:

We read the board....no need to tag me/us in every post. 

I'm here for you buddy.  It's my pleasure.  Really, it's no inconvenience...

MODS:  Pls approve my new CSU/unr FB Rivalry commemorative screen name:

---I Green Infection I---

¡¡¡ GO STATE...BEAT unr !!!

@Headbutt @halfmanhalfbronco @retrofade @Jeffkills

On 10/6/2022 at 7:55 AM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

Your coach sucks. Put it on the bulletin board. It’s not gonna matter tomorrow night.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

7B119460-D336-4508-8C9A-1B856D905767.jpeg

008793C5-0540-410D-98CA-2F3085348D4C.jpeg

UNR HC Mr Wilson is a lying sack o' shit, let me count the ways...

Way #1:  Wilson said. "I don't think that coaches — at least coaches that I've worked with — leave their team before a bowl game."

Kenney Wilson's most recent boss before jumping ship as D-Coord at Oregon, Mario Cristobal most definitely left his "team before a bowl..." game.  

2021 Valero Alamo Bowl vs Oklahoma

On 10/6/2022 at 9:20 AM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

I'm here for you buddy.  It's my pleasure.  Really, it's no inconvenience...

MODS:  Pls approve my new CSU/unr FB Rivalry commemorative screen name:

---I Green Infection I---

¡¡¡ GO STATE...BEAT unr !!!

@Headbutt @halfmanhalfbronco @retrofade @Jeffkills

I changed your name for you. 

I don't know why it's not changing so far.  @retrofade?

New-Signature.jpg

On 10/6/2022 at 2:10 PM, Jeffkills said:

I changed your name for you. 

I don't know why it's not changing so far.  @retrofade?

Because you changed the wrong name. You changed "Half-Man n All-Tyrant" instead of "Half-Man is All-Tyrant". Which goes back to why the spam filter keeps flagging him, because he's created a ton of different usernames in the last few months. 

On 10/6/2022 at 12:18 PM, retrofade said:

Because you changed the wrong name. You changed "Half-Man n All-Tyrant" instead of "Half-Man is All-Tyrant". Which goes back to why the spam filter keeps flagging him, because he's created a ton of different usernames in the last few months. 

Son of a bitch!  Lol!  Okay, I don't really care.  

Quit getting banned, Go State.  I got it that time. 

New-Signature.jpg

On 10/6/2022 at 10:18 AM, retrofade said:

On 10/6/2022 at 10:24 AM, Jeffkills said:

Son of a bitch!  Lol!  Okay, I don't really care.  

Quit getting banned, Go State.  I got it that time. 

???

FAKE NEWS (haha):  I hadn’t been banned since February.  That’s like 8-months.  That shirking w/@Halfman ladt winter was my only banning,

“A ton?”  DAMN my four screen names must be heavy!  At least 500-lbs ech.

This has nothing to do w/being banned.  It’s to commemorated & more importantly promote this new fledgling CSU/unr rivalry.

As far as I can tell, I didn’t change anything.  I ADDED a totally new acct ¿No?

Thx for your assistance…