Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Hank to the portal.

My Wyoming fan brain is telling me that Boise is going to let the young guys play. It will take 3 to 4 games before the youth and new offense start to click. By game 5 the offense will be cooking and hitting on all cylinders, you’ll be out of the division race by then with nothing to do but play spoilers. AND THATS WHEN YOU F-ING COME TO LARAMIE. 

edit: Just like what we did to USU last year. 

On 9/26/2022 at 3:33 PM, Spot50B said:

I get that. At least the offense has a chance to improve now. We are going to find out quickly if this offense is as unathletic and unskilled as it has appeared to start the season. My expectations are low. Hoping to see improvement as the season goes on along with something to build on. Plough wasn't trying to get fired (presumably). There had to be some rationale for sticking with Hank.

But now there's something to go off or at least there will be.  This team hasn't been good for 3 years now.  Something big had to change and if there's still no real energy from this team after these changes then a total flush has to be in the thought process for our AD. 

On 9/26/2022 at 3:59 PM, Kirbycreekpoke said:

My Wyoming fan brain is telling me that Boise is going to let the young guys play. It will take 3 to 4 games before the youth and new offense start to click. By game 5 the offense will be cooking and hitting on all cylinders, you’ll be out of the division race by then with nothing to do but play spoilers. AND THATS WHEN YOU F-ING COME TO LARAMIE. 

edit: Just like what we did to USU last year. 

Hehehe.  Could be but at this point if we lose Friday I don't care about the rest of the season as long as were rolling into next season.  Hell, Wyoming needs to get off the 1 win against us total schnide.  Let it be this year if we lose Friday.

On 9/26/2022 at 3:42 PM, utgrizfan said:

I could see several Big Sky schools wanting to snag him outside the Montanas (we got AJ Abbott from Oregon transferring in and MSU has Mellot who is great when he is healthy) but the rest I could see interest.

Also could see other MWC, CUSA and maybe even some future AAC schools making a run at him. At the FCS level some MVFC and WAC schools perhaps outside the Big Sky. 

Would he go to Idaho?

Hard pass.  We're all set.  Too many QB's as is.

On 9/26/2022 at 5:11 PM, alum93 said:

They were talking about this on ESPN radio yesterday.  Supposedly Harsin won't make it next 2 weeks.  Boosters are really unhappy.  And this was after a WIN.  SEC land is crazy...

He was ghosting Alabama HS coaches during recruiting and they took it personally.

I would  bet with your money, that Hank will end up at Stanford (walk on, mom and pop have cash) to try and play with his brother, Snake, or Lion, or Tiger whatever his animal name is.  He has another bro who's significantly better than him too that is going somewhere else so maybe there.

On 9/26/2022 at 4:43 PM, roughrider said:

I would  bet with your money, that Hank will end up at Stanford (walk on, mom and pop have cash) to try and play with his brother, Snake, or Lion, or Tiger whatever his animal name is.  He has another bro who's significantly better than him too that is going somewhere else so maybe there.

I think Bear ends up at Stanford along with Tiger.  

On 9/26/2022 at 10:01 AM, bsu_alum9 said:

r-FR Taylen Green (6'-6", 220) who has elite athleticism and a huge arm, but struggles with accuracy and reads.

r-FR Sam Vidlak (6'-0", 195) who transferred from Oregon State after not feeling like he had  a fair shot there.  He throws the best ball and is the most accurate, many media members thought he'd be #2 after fall camp.

t-FR Maddox Madsen (not quite 5'-10", 200) 

r-FR Colt Folton (6'-4, 195) coaches haven't said much about him being in the mix, so I'd imagine he transfers as well after this season.

---

To add to the drama, Boise's two most important recruits are visiting this friday night, one of them quarterback CJ Tiller, whom Boise is grasping at shoelaces to get the kid to maintain his commitment (also being courted by a few PAC schools).

The Aztec blitzing schemes are going to leave Greene dazed, confused, and bruised.

Howevet, the inept Aztec offense will keep you in the game with a shot to win. See the 2018 tilt.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/26/2022 at 5:24 PM, Spaztecs said:

The Aztec blitzing schemes are going to leave Greene dazed, confused, and bruised.

Possibly.  Most likely. He is bigger and faster and more agile than anybody you have on defense so maybe he makes you pay a time or two.

On 9/26/2022 at 5:24 PM, Spaztecs said:

Howevet, the inept Aztec offense will keep you in the game with a shot to win. See the 2018 tilt.

As they would do to Hank.  Difference here is this kid is fast and he has no problem running.  Big strider too.  He'll get hit less than Hank would.

On 9/26/2022 at 5:46 PM, Jack Bauer said:

Oh, so sorry, I thought byu just played Wyoming, and then usu this week

Keep being a stupid dipshit, dipshit

On 9/26/2022 at 5:55 PM, Bob said:

Lmao, ok you pathetic byu tool 

On 9/26/2022 at 5:46 PM, Jack Bauer said:

Oh, so sorry, I thought byu just played Wyoming, and then usu this week

Keep being a stupid dipshit, dipshit

Boise State: *Signs highest rated MWC offensive player in the history of any current MWC team*

Boise Fans: *get really excited

Bob 4 years later:  image.jpeg

On 9/26/2022 at 7:32 PM, 4UNLV said:

I haven't read this thread, so forgive me if this was already answered.. did Hank OPT to go into the portal, or was he TOLD to go into the portal? I know for fact this happened to a UNLV basketball player 2 or 3 years ago..

I’d bet a combination of both

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg