Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev McQuervo

Aztecs at Boise State

On 9/30/2022 at 9:17 PM, utenation said:

@Fowlwe had a conversation about SDSU after the Ute game. The evidence is definitely leaning to what you said. 

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/30/2022 at 9:03 PM, Jeffkills said:

Sure, why not?

Not like they can’t recover...  Or can they?  Shit Getting pushed around in right now.

ftfy

On 9/30/2022 at 9:15 PM, BlueCheer said:

Boise St demise will have to wait. They're super dangerous now with a running QB.

:cheers:

On 9/30/2022 at 9:17 PM, utenation said:

@Fowlwe had a conversation about SDSU after the Ute game. The evidence is definitely leaning to what you said. 

Cheers bro 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Just heard on the post game that SDSU played second half without Justus Tavai and Michael Shawcroft.

Not saying the outcome would have changed as the Aztec Offense sucks, but Shawcroft has been playing like a DPOY this season 

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/30/2022 at 8:23 PM, Jalex4141 said:

The identity every BSU fan has been asking for since the second half of the Oregon state game. 

Avalos realizing what he's had locked up in the stables for the last month.

Weird Man Confused Face GIF | GIFDB.com

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

On 9/30/2022 at 8:21 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Bye week for the three stooges Nevada, CSU, and Hawaii. Strong showing for TotW.

Oh, shit. Game on!

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 9/30/2022 at 8:21 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Bye week for the three stooges Nevada, CSU, and Hawaii. Strong showing for TotW.

Damn.  The playing field is wide open.  

On 9/30/2022 at 9:35 PM, ridgeview2 said:

Avalos realizing what he's had locked up in the stables for the last month.

Weird Man Confused Face GIF | GIFDB.com

I was beside myself when they pulled Green after the first 2 series without a single run.  Still not sure what that was about. Maybe he needed a chance to gather himself?

On 9/30/2022 at 9:44 PM, Jalex4141 said:

I was beside myself when they pulled Green after the first 2 series without a single run.  Still not sure what that was about. Maybe he needed a chance to gather himself?

Bingo Ringo

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

On 9/30/2022 at 9:44 PM, Jalex4141 said:

Knowing Koetter this was planned.  Maybe not at the particular moment but when he felt the SDSU D's secondary wasn't ready for a switch.   2-3 series depending on how he did and during that time Koetter gets to talk to Green and let him settle down to the game a bit.