Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

OT: NFL Week 3

🏈 🧀 :cheer: 

On 9/25/2022 at 7:30 PM, ridgeview2 said:

Dolphins win, Patriots lose, Tom Brady and the Bucs lose.

friday-ice-cube.gif.5befdb45bd6d57bacc99b341e037e6dc.gif

Who would have guessed at the beginning of the season that the last two undefeated teams would be the Dolphins and the Eagles?

On 9/25/2022 at 5:31 PM, retrofade said:

Who would have guessed at the beginning of the season that the last two undefeated teams would be the Dolphins and the Eagles?

Giants play the Cowboys tomorrow night and they are still undefeated. The Cowboys suck in primetime so the G-Men have a good shot at going 3-0.

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

On 9/25/2022 at 8:49 PM, ridgeview2 said:

Jimmy G pulling a Dan Orlovsky. I feel bad for Russ, but this Broncos squad is absolute garbage. 

It's good to see Dan having fun with it.

I don't feel bad at all for Russ.  He is overpaid for his skill set at this point in his career and his salary is going to make it so Denver always sucks.  

That contract is going to drag their franchise down for 6-8 years.  

On 9/25/2022 at 7:49 PM, ridgeview2 said:

Jimmy G pulling a Dan Orlovsky. I feel bad for Russ, but this Broncos squad is absolute garbage. 

It's good to see Dan having fun with it.

On 9/25/2022 at 8:05 PM, Wyobraska said:

I don't feel bad at all for Russ.  He is overpaid for his skill set at this point in his career and his salary is going to make it so Denver always sucks.  

That contract is going to drag their franchise down for 6-8 years.  

No reason at all to feel bad for Russ. He put himself in this situation. Those 2013-14 Seahawks teams were not good because of him, he just didn’t screw it up (until he threw a pick on the goal line in the super bowl). His ego is massively inflated. He thinks he’s much better than he actually is. He forced his way out of the only situation in the nfl that could even potentially work for him and now he gets to enjoy being mediocre for the rest of his career. 

Thanks for beating the niners though. 

Go Pack Go! 

May be an illustration of 1 person