Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Milton Roe

Hurricane Ian Cranking Up

On 9/25/2022 at 8:44 AM, tailingpermit said:

They only change the track on the 5’s and 11’s.  

I know. Which still means that's the newest track. 

The newest Euro model is coming out right now and it still has it further to the east and running up the West Coast of Florida, while the GFS has it way more west, more in line with NOAA track. 

On 9/26/2022 at 10:45 AM, bsu_alum9 said:

Looks like they are gonna need lots of lube.

Damn I picked a hell of a time to go on vacay for getting drunk on the beach and chasing hot Florida chicks. I always knew I'd die chasing tail.

Wish me luck boys 

Screenshot_20220926-130344_Maps.jpg

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 9/26/2022 at 1:06 PM, Rebels18 said:

Damn I picked a hell of a time to go on vacay for getting drunk on the beach and chasing hot Florida chicks. I always knew I'd die chasing tail.

Wish me luck boys 

Screenshot_20220926-130344_Maps.jpg

Rebels18 I am in Tampa not far from the water and I am staying.  This is just to sell water at Publix. Whatever the weather channel says, just cut it in half.

On 9/26/2022 at 1:35 PM, rebelcuff said:

Rebels18 I am in Tampa not far from the water and I am staying.  This is just to sell water at Publix. Whatever the weather channel says, just cut it in half.

If Cantore shows up ...water sells will double.

On 9/26/2022 at 11:07 PM, tailingpermit said:

Likely will be his first and last time “riding it out.”

Well I'm heading to Orlando tomorrow.  We are in one of those mandatory evacuation zones. I don't have an issue with it, but I have a cat and he won't be too happy. They have been wrong so many times.

On 9/26/2022 at 11:24 PM, rebelcuff said:

Well I'm heading to Orlando tomorrow.  We are in one of those mandatory evacuation zones. I don't have an issue with it, but I have a cat and he won't be too happy. They have been wrong so many times.

Glad to hear, it’s always better safe than sorry. I’ve been through my share of hurricanes and friends that have refused to evacuate. It’s not the storm that will get you, it’s the aftermath.  

Safe travels, I’ll be up in Oviedo.  

On 9/26/2022 at 11:46 PM, tailingpermit said:

Glad to hear, it’s always better safe than sorry. I’ve been through my share of hurricanes and friends that have refused to evacuate. It’s not the storm that will get you, it’s the aftermath.  

Safe travels, I’ll be up in Oviedo.  

Yeah I'm not overall worried but not having power for a couple days would suck. My cat is a disaster to travel with though. Stay safe.