Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smltwnrckr

WMU @ SJSU

On 9/24/2022 at 10:16 PM, idkk said:

Sjsu Sanjosestate GIF by San Jose State Spartans

I remember last game the color commentary guy on TV asked what the Duck Face has to do with the Spartans. I don't get it either? :shrug:

On 9/24/2022 at 10:19 PM, crixus said:

I remember last game the color commentary guy on TV asked what the Duck Face has to do with the Spartans. I don't get it either? :shrug:

Nobody knows what it means. BUT ITS PROVOCATIVE!

I heard Joey Chestnut finally graduated. I think it took him 12 years. I wonder how many hot dogs he stuffed down during that stretch? 🌭

On 9/24/2022 at 10:28 PM, idkk said:

Backstory of the Duck: https://www.thespearsjsu.com/?p=11931

Thank you. As long as Q didn't send him I'm good. 😉

INT for SJSU. :Clapping:

On 9/24/2022 at 10:32 PM, crixus said:

I heard Joey Chestnut finally graduated. I think it took him 12 years. I wonder how many hot dogs he stuffed down during that stretch? 🌭

Hey man that competitive eating training schedule is no joke. 

FG Spartans! Were up 34-6. Winner, winner, Taco Bravo dinner.

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office 

Good job Spartans.

Gotta keep the MAC in their place.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Just got home. Heard the final few minutes. Gonna go back and watch, but this score is encouraging. Dominating defense and an offense that was able to do things even if sloppily, it seems like. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

That's our biggest margin OOC win vs FBS since at least 2012, BTW. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 9/24/2022 at 10:16 PM, idkk said:

Sjsu Sanjosestate GIF by San Jose State Spartans

My kid has that french bread pillow. weird. 

Watched my recording later last night. Team is definitely showing improvement. Penalties must be cleaned up. Looking better overall.