Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smltwnrckr

WMU @ SJSU

Not at the game, and probably won't be able to watch all but the 4th quarter. Have to go to some dinner with my wife's work colleagues. Who don't drink. Blah.

I have a couple beers in the fridge and the dvr waiting. Hopefully it will be worth watching. 

My brain says a 2 score sparrans win. My dead spartans fan heart says we lose by 20 points. Lol.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Logically I think my Spartans take this by about 10.  But seeing some of the absolute turds the MWC has dropped in the last couple weeks, I don't want to commit to anything, especially since the 8 point loss to Auburn on the road looks worse after the way Penn State obliterated them last week, so maybe Auburn is pretty weak, or should I say, au-ful.  

Defense came up big there to keep WMU off the scoreboard. 👊 Go Spartans! 

FG, Spartans lead 3-0.

End of the 1st Quarter - Spartans 3 Broncos 0

TD Spartans! :cheer: SJSU leads 10-0.

Defense comes up BIG again, keeps WMU scoreless this half. 👍

TD Spartans! :cheer: 

Half Time - SJSU 17 WMU 0

On 9/24/2022 at 9:05 PM, sprtnfan said:

And we have MC Hammer in the house. 

hammer time GIF

TD Spartans! :cheer: Were up 24-0.