Jump to content
Rebels18

MWC = UNLV'S B*TCH

Recommended Posts

On 9/25/2022 at 4:55 PM, Rebels18 said:

nah not our style

we're gonna drag our nuts across your faces on every step to success we have 

Amateur Clowns

We get you don't know how to act. Just remember, those whom you ball drag on the way up, will skull phuck you on the way down.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let’s break down UNLV success. Of the teams they’ve beaten have a combined record of 3-9 so far this season. Those wins have been UTEP, Texas Southern and UCON. Are you better,  I guess. Arroyo is on the hot seat. He needs to roll up scores anywhere he can to build excitement within the program. Better defensive teams are coming up on your schedule. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 12:01 PM, Claude G said:

Who would hire a 5-17 coach?

CSU probably.

On 9/25/2022 at 1:07 PM, mugtang said:

That would be 6-6 and get you to a bowl game for the first time in awhile. I think that’s a reasonable expectation for you with your schedule. 

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with being reasonable.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 6:07 PM, toonkee said:

CSU probably.

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with being reasonable.

Sorry. UNLV is going to lose every game from here. Another 3-9 season is in store for Rebel fans with a countdown to basketball season 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 5:40 PM, Spaztecs said:

Amateur Clowns

We get you don't know how to act. Just remember, those whom you ball drag on the way up, will skull phuck you on the way down.

uh, what?! no one goes down on a ball drag, it's one smooth upward motion over the face. Just because you're so old your balls hang around your ankles doesn't mean it applies to the rest of us.

If you wanna talk amateur hour, SDSU has built one of the winningest% football programs in the country over the last 10 years or so, and that swanky new stadium in its gala season is sitting over 50% empty. What gives?! I've seen better crowds at Sam Boyd when it's 110 in September after 15+ losing seasons in a row. 

UNLV is now the PREMIER FOOTBALL PROGRAM OF THE MWC.

I'm sorry if that's too much for you fellas to handle, but that's just the way things are now. You had your time in the sun and you squandered it in mediocrity. We are going to ride our success this season on a meteoric rise to a Power-5 conference. When that inevitable day comes and if that conference doesn't have a suitable message board to bestow my keen athletic/academic knowledge I've garnered as a UNLV fan/alum----I promise to occasionally visit you peons on the MWCboard and remind myself of UNLV's modest beginnings so we continue to stay humble, grateful and blessed. Peace brother. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 6:08 PM, mugtang said:

Sorry. UNLV is going to lose every game from here. Another 3-9 season is in store for Rebel fans with a countdown to basketball season 

Not a chance you natty-less peasant.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 6:05 PM, Fromthe50atSJSU said:

Let’s break down UNLV success. Of the teams they’ve beaten have a combined record of 3-9 so far this season. Those wins have been UTEP, Texas Southern and UCON. Are you better,  I guess. Arroyo is on the hot seat. He needs to roll up scores anywhere he can to build excitement within the program. Better defensive teams are coming up on your schedule. 

 

Well if you're going to bring logic into it..

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47w1ftqkhlbd6sro5lk1

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 7:10 PM, Rebels18 said:

uh, what?! no one goes down on a ball drag, it's one smooth upward motion over the face. Just because you're so old your balls hang around your ankles doesn't mean it applies to the rest of us.

If you wanna talk amateur hour, SDSU has built one of the winningest% football programs in the country over the last 10 years or so, and that swanky new stadium in its gala season is sitting over 50% empty. What gives?! I've seen better crowds at Sam Boyd when it's 110 in September after 15+ losing seasons in a row. 

UNLV is now the PREMIER FOOTBALL PROGRAM OF THE MWC.

I'm sorry if that's too much for you fellas to handle, but that's just the way things are now. You had your time in the sun and you squandered it in mediocrity. We are going to ride our success this season on a meteoric rise to a Power-5 conference. When that inevitable day comes and if that conference doesn't have a suitable message board to bestow my keen athletic/academic knowledge I've garnered as a UNLV fan/alum----I promise to occasionally visit you peons on the MWCboard and remind myself of UNLV's modest beginnings so we continue to stay humble, grateful and blessed. Peace brother. 

You would know a lot about getting nuts dragged up and down yer face as well as getting skull +++++ed…you probabysnuck into yer moms room and watched me defile her in every way imaginable!  Go get daddy a beer you little scamp!

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 6:05 PM, Fromthe50atSJSU said:

Let’s break down UNLV success. Of the teams they’ve beaten have a combined record of 3-9 so far this season. Those wins have been UTEP, Texas Southern and UCON. Are you better,  I guess. Arroyo is on the hot seat. He needs to roll up scores anywhere he can to build excitement within the program. Better defensive teams are coming up on your schedule. 

SJSU opponents have a combined record of 4-7. Not world beating

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 8:15 PM, Wyoguns said:

You would know a lot about getting nuts dragged up and down yer face as well as getting skull +++++ed…you probabysnuck into yer moms room and watched me defile her in every way imaginable!  Go get daddy a beer you little scamp!

Exhibit A., your honor on how Wyoming fans are fuggin' weirdos

CRINGE and BLUEPILLED!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congratulations to CSU and New Mexico being ranked in the top 25 and UNLV nearly cracking the top 10. Way to represent the MWC. Hats off and well done. 👏 

 https://www.bestcolleges.com/features/worst-college-football-programs/

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Super-Mega Idiot 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2022 at 9:39 AM, AztecAlien said:

Congratulations to CSU and New Mexico being ranked in the top 25 and UNLV nearly cracking the top 10. Way to represent the MWC. Hats off and well done. 👏 

 https://www.bestcolleges.com/features/worst-college-football-programs/

 

CONGRATULATIONS on missing the date of this article.

14-month-old college fb rankings are so meaningful & salient.  Thx for being such an asset to our Board @AztecAlien

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2022 at 9:39 AM, AztecAlien said:

Congratulations to CSU and New Mexico being ranked in the top 25 and UNLV nearly cracking the top 10. Way to represent the MWC. Hats off and well done. 👏 

 https://www.bestcolleges.com/features/worst-college-football-programs/

 

 

 

 

 

 

We’ve always embraced our history and tradition. Which makes it all the more peculiar why other people seem so threatened by our success however few and far between they are. 

  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2022 at 6:10 PM, Rebels18 said:

uh, what?! no one goes down on a ball drag, it's one smooth upward motion over the face. Just because you're so old your balls hang around your ankles doesn't mean it applies to the rest of us.

If you wanna talk amateur hour, SDSU has built one of the winningest% football programs in the country over the last 10 years or so, and that swanky new stadium in its gala season is sitting over 50% empty. What gives?! I've seen better crowds at Sam Boyd when it's 110 in September after 15+ losing seasons in a row. 

UNLV is now the PREMIER FOOTBALL PROGRAM OF THE MWC.

I'm sorry if that's too much for you fellas to handle, but that's just the way things are now. You had your time in the sun and you squandered it in mediocrity. We are going to ride our success this season on a meteoric rise to a Power-5 conference. When that inevitable day comes and if that conference doesn't have a suitable message board to bestow my keen athletic/academic knowledge I've garnered as a UNLV fan/alum----I promise to occasionally visit you peons on the MWCboard and remind myself of UNLV's modest beginnings so we continue to stay humble, grateful and blessed. Peace brother. 

 

On 9/25/2022 at 6:12 PM, toonkee said:

Not a chance you natty-less peasant.

 

On 9/25/2022 at 6:21 PM, mugtang said:

God, that’s pathetic if true 

 

As you well know @mugtang, it's nearly all hyperbole & what happens when a perineal fb loser getting a small taste of success on the gridiron.

 

TO:  The Nevada Southern faithful:

#1 - Y'all are just as much the "premier football pgm of the MWC" as you are a Land Grant college

#2 - Congratulations, however pls do us all a favor & "act like you've been there before," even though your fb pgm never has.

 

NOTE:  Y'alls time is impeccable to show signs of life.  The MWC as a whole is way down this yr.  :-(

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...